Molex/Psu

Vfern

If your fans have both a molex connector and a regular little PWM header, ignore the molex connector.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

So you mean you bought fans in addition to the ones that came with the system and you want to know if you should have extra Molex connectors to plug them into?

Depends on the PSU.  If it has fixed cables, they'll be there.  If it's a modular PSU, you would have to hope the SI includes the extra cables they didn't use when they built the PC.

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

If your fans have both a molex connector and a regular little PWM header, ignore the molex connector.

The fans are uphere fans on amazon

4 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

So you mean you bought fans in addition to the ones that came with the system and you want to know if you should have extra Molex connectors to plug them into?

Depends on the PSU.  If it has fixed cables, they'll be there.  If it's a modular PSU, you would have to hope the SI includes the extra cables they didn't use when they built the PC.

Okay thanks

1 hour ago, Vfern said:

The fans are uphere fans on amazon

UpHere is a brand, I don't know what fans you are currently using. I have UpHere fans that don't need molex.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Oops sorry about that they are sata. will my power supply have that?

A4RES201022tUGYm.jpg

47 minutes ago, Vfern said:

Oops sorry about that they are sata. will my power supply have that?

A4RES201022tUGYm.jpg

Yes.  Same answer as Molex.  

50 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

Yes.  Same answer as Molex.  

thanks a lot