First build, would like feedback

Rangebit

Budget (including currency): $1500 (but am willing to go to $1700) ($USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly gaming, Minecraft, Genshin, GTA5 (too many to list)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I am upgrading from a prebuilt gaming laptop I got back in 2017 or so, and want to switch to a tower. I wanted to make a post to get some feedback on the parts below. Mainly I just want to make sure everything will work well together and I will get a good experience when it comes to gaming. Preferably I want to buy the system asap so any feedback or critiques would be appreciated. Thanks

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition 57.3 CFM CPU Cooler  ($44.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($179.98 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($78.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($399.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($100.57 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1409.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-23 09:55 EDT-0400

Seems pretty good, except the fact that the monitor has a TN panel. Try to look for a monitor with VA or IPS (preferably IPS)

Also, you are unlikely to find a 3600 at that price and might be better off going 10400/11400

9 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

Also, you are unlikely to find a 3600 at that price and might be better off going 10400/11400

Yeah i agree. i5 11400 and b560 or h570 motherboard would be much better performance for a lower price. Its even easier if you have a microcenter near you as you can take advantage of motherboard deals.

18 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

Seems pretty good, except the fact that the monitor has a TN panel. Try to look for a monitor with VA or IPS (preferably IPS)

Ah alrighty, the price I put for the 3600 was what was available when I originally made the list, but I waited too long and it went out of stock lol.
Also if you don’t mind whats the difference between a TN panel and ISP? I’m fine with finding another monitor but am curious on the difference

1 minute ago, Rangebit said:

Ah alrighty, the price I put for the 3600 was what was available when I originally made the list, but I waited too long and it went out of stock lol.
Also if you don’t mind whats the difference between a TN panel and ISP? I’m fine with finding another monitor but am curious on the difference

IPS technology was developed to improve upon the limitations of TN panels—most notably, the poor color reproduction and limited viewing angles. In particular, IPS panels have vastly superior viewing angles than TNs. This means you can view IPS panels from extreme angles and still get accurate color reproduction.

1 minute ago, Rangebit said:

Better colors and viewing angles. Overall looks much better.

4 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Better colors and viewing angles. Overall looks much better.

Gotcha, thank you

4 minutes ago, Crafter King said:

IPS technology was developed to improve upon the limitations of TN panels—most notably, the poor color reproduction and limited viewing angles. In particular, IPS panels have vastly superior viewing angles than TNs. This means you can view IPS panels from extreme angles and still get accurate color reproduction.

Good to know, thanks for the info

some changes for cheaper and/or better parts:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99) 
CPU Cooler: Gelid Solutions Phantom CPU Cooler  ($36.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Silicon Power 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL19 Memory  ($73.97 @ Newegg) same CL16 latency as the one you picked, PCPP is listing it wrong.
Storage: Silicon Power A80 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($61.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card  ($399.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: MSI MPG A-GF 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: Asus VP249QGR 23.8" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($179.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1367.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-23 10:44 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W