Case Fans

starsarethebest9

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be doing a build for a friend of mine and I have a Phanteks P600S and the case came with three 140 mm fans. I am wanting to know if I should replace the fans with the Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM OR THE Noctua NF-f12 iPPC-3000 PWM

5 minutes ago, starsarethebest9 said:

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be doing a build for a friend of mine and I have a Phanteks P600S and the case came with three 140 mm fans. I am wanting to know if I should replace the fans with the Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM OR THE Noctua NF-f12 iPPC-3000 PWM

up to you the noctua fans are better is terms of cooling but the phantom fans are not bad. idk the difference between those 2 fans so its personal preference

2 minutes ago, Aakash_Ram said:

up to you the noctua fans are better is terms of cooling but the phantom fans are not bad. idk the difference between those 2 fans so its personal preference

So right now there are two 140 in the front and one 140 in the back is that going to be enough cooling.  I am also using a Nactua NHD15 black for the CPU cooler.  I am using a 5600x since the friend is a stream and he also records and edits videos' from the PC I am building him.  

1 minute ago, starsarethebest9 said:

So right now there are two 140 in the front and one 140 in the back is that going to be enough cooling.  I am also using a Nactua NHD15 black for the CPU cooler.  I am using a 5600x since the friend is a stream and he also records and edits videos' from the PC I am building him.  

if u don't care about looks cause  all noctua fans kinda ugly ngl even black ones so for max cooling get noctua fans but should not really make a difference esspesially with a 5600x (what is the gpu)

3 minutes ago, starsarethebest9 said:

yeah that should be fine

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Just now, Aakash_Ram said:

if u don't care about looks cause  all noctua fans kinda ugly ngl even black ones so for max cooling get noctua fans but should not really make a difference esspesially with a 5600x (what is the gpu)

how do the black ones look ugly lmao

theyre plain and boring, not ugly

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Aakash_Ram said:

The GPU is Evga 08G-P4-3071-kp 2070 Super Black Gaming and We are going with a Seasonic PRIME TX-850, 850W 80+ Titanium