100% USBC or Thunderport IO Build Possibility?

No budget, prospective build

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CAD workflows, limited gaming, VR design software

Other details The parameters for this build as wide, As I don't see any current components that would allow this type type of setup:

excluding interior components, although I would be interested in potentially connecting ssd storage as a series of portable drives connected by Thunderbolt3 in a case, what would be the process of researching a build like this? even more if there are manufactures that use thunderbolt 3 as the video output of a dedicated gpu. What would be most impressive if there are case-motherboard connections where all io on all sides excluding power supply are usbc. With the type of work I do, the only port I would ever need is usbc, though with the potenital of ethernet, though I would rather run wifi 6 internally even if that hurt latency and bandwith. 

The question all of this revolves around the possibility of motherboards that have only usbc and thunderbolt IO, which I haven't been able to discover yet. Thanks. 

37 minutes ago, Laurentianlove said:

The question all of this revolves around the possibility of motherboards that have only usbc and thunderbolt IO, which I haven't been able to discover yet. Thanks. 

I mean you could buy a Tunderbolt add-in card and just not use the normal usb ports

38 minutes ago, Laurentianlove said:

even more if there are manufactures that use thunderbolt 3 as the video output of a dedicated gpu

many thunderbolt cards have a DP in connection so you can route the video output of your graphics card through the thunderbolt connection

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler