Best Apple Devices Charging Station?? (IPhone, Watch, AirPods Pro/Max, Tablet, MacBook, Mouse)

So, I am looking for a couple Charging Stations, one for me and one for my wife.1

Obviously finding one to do all my devices is unlikely, but I would like to find one that at the very least does Phone, Watch, AirPods Pro. I have found plenty on Amazon that do those 3 but I am pretty particular with Chargers and only like to buy from trusted brands, usually Anker.

I just joined the Apple Device Community a year ago after refusing to touch anything Apple (I was a PC Master Race and a Fan Boy, I have since grown out of that) so I am still new to the Apple accessories market and the best brands that make them.

Just looking for suggestions on either good brands to look into or specific suggestions on Charging stations. I don’t mind if the station is wireless charging or wired for devices or mix and match. My wife does use a Pop socket on top of her case so unless there is a wireless charger that is compatible with a case and a pop socket near the top of the phone won’t get in the way hers would need at least the option to charge wired but its not a MUST HAVE just more convenient. We do have 4 kids so the thought of having a fixed charger that could be snapped off if a kid yanks it off in the wrong direction is pretty scary but its not a deal breaker. My Station and the Wife’s do not need to be the same product or brand and color does not matter that much.I also wouldn’t mind have a couple of Stations for myself if there was one that could be used for some of my devices and another that does the rest. Also the only thing that my Wife really needs on her nightstand is her phone so a stand that incorporates multiple watches or AirPods Pro Cases would be ok as well. Something that is important is obviously compatible charging Voltage, Amperage and Wattage. These stations are intended for bedtime so having blazing fast charging doesn’t matter and would prefer to err on the side of caution and go for battery longevity over speed as we can always plug into our 18 Watt chargers if we want the fastest possible charge but as slow as 7.5 Watt wireless is already I would prefer to have any wireless charging for the phone be 7.5 watts if it has wireless at all. One other thing would be a bonus would be if it had extra charging output ports either Type A or C to charge other devices I regularly use. I list all our Apple Devices and also my commonly used devices that need charged regularly.

I don’t want people to think I am being lazy as I have spent hours looking at chargers and charger stations but I only found 1 Anker station that would work for us and want some suggestions from a community I trust, Thanks for the help and your time!

Wife’s Devices;

• iPhone 11
  • Apple Watch 3
  • AirPods Pro

My Devices;

• iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • Apple Watch 5
  • AirPods Pro
  • AirPods Max
  • iPad Pro 2020 12.9”
  • Apple Smart Mouse
  • MacBook Air M1
  • Apple TV 4K (So Apple Remote to Charge)
  • USB-C Camera Mounted Mic
  • Canon EOS M50 Mark II batteries
  • Anker Power Brick 
  • HP Elitebook 845 G7
  • Logitech Slim Folio Keyboard for iPad Pro

14 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Why not comission one to be custom made for you?

Any idea where I would even start with that? I am familiar with 3d modeling in Inventor, I use it for 3d Printing, but the electronics side I would not be super helpful. Would a place do that for a single unit or small run of 25 or less? I could probably sell any remainder on eBay or Amazon or even give them away to others like myself. Thanks for the suggestion!