Need CHEAP controllers

Aereldor

I'm literally only buying these so I can play couch co-op lego games with my sister for the nostalgia. I probably won't use them for anything else. Is there anything better than the $20 Logitech F310? 

You can use PS3 controllers on PC, they can be quite cheap (between £5 and £20), you just need to install some drivers and then they work fine. They are quite old and don't feel like newer controller do though. Works just fine for me when getting old Halo nostalgia though 🙂

Xbox 360 controller used +3rd party receiver or Xbox One controller used + receiver, assumming you can find Xbox one controllers for around 20$ and the receiver brand new is going to be another 20$ on top of that.

19 minutes ago, PufftI said:

You can use PS3 controllers on PC, they can be quite cheap (between £5 and £20), you just need to install some drivers and then they work fine. They are quite old and don't feel like newer controller do though. Works just fine for me when getting old Halo nostalgia though 🙂

I'm kind of looking for that sweet plug and play compatibility though

5 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

I'm kind of looking for that sweet plug and play compatibility though

Ah, fair enough. It's pretty easy and works on my PC but on some PC's you need to have the driver started manually, probably worth going for the Logitech ones if they're cheap and don't require anything else