Projector screen remote

NLamki

So I have the I-View Electrical 150" 16:9 Ratio Projector Screen | www.ABVision.net Projector screen, but recently I lost the remote that controls the roll down and roll up feature of the screen. I was wondering if there was a way to sync the frequency onto another remote, if possible, how do I find the original frequency and is there a way I could control it through an app on my phone?
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

<-- Moved to Displays -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

17 minutes ago, NLamki said:

So I have the I-View Electrical 150" 16:9 Ratio Projector Screen | www.ABVision.net Projector screen, but recently I lost the remote that controls the roll down and roll up feature of the screen. I was wondering if there was a way to sync the frequency onto another remote, if possible, how do I find the original frequency and is there a way I could control it through an app on my phone?
Any help is appreciated, thanks!

have you contacted the official support of the vendor yet ? They surely can provide a second remote for a surcharge

Just now, Haraikomono said:

have you contacted the official support of the vendor yet ? They surely can provide a second remote for a surcharge

yeahhh about that, already did that and they provided a second remote, we lost it again. They're not answering the emails anymore.

3 minutes ago, NLamki said:

yeahhh about that, already did that and they provided a second remote, we lost it again. They're not answering the emails anymore.

how is the remote and the center box connected to the screen ? is there a ethernet like connector, that connects to the box ?

1 minute ago, Haraikomono said:

how is the remote and the center box connected to the screen ? is there a ethernet like connector, that connects to the box ?

the remote is connected through RF, while the main box is connected with a wire but the main box is inaccessible without a ladder. making it impractical to use as the main switch.

5 minutes ago, NLamki said:

the remote is connected through RF, while the main box is connected with a wire but the main box is inaccessible without a ladder. making it impractical to use as the main switch.

you could try to connect a universal remote for the existing box, though the success rate is low, and since there isnt really that much support for them, troubleshooting will be hard too.

But since the universal remotes are really cheap, why not go with one and test it 🙂

Just now, Haraikomono said:

you could try to connect a universal remote for the existing box, though the success rate is low, and since there isnt really that much support for them, troubleshooting will be hard too.

But since the universal remotes are really cheap, why not go with one and test it 🙂

interesting idea, how would I do this?

Just now, NLamki said:

interesting idea, how would I do this?

you go on any site that sells the universal remotes, buy them. read the manual, and try to set ip up

😄

1 minute ago, Haraikomono said:

you go on any site that sells the universal remotes, buy them. read the manual, and try to set ip up

😄

Like these ? See the source image