Is this build good?

-TXW-

Budget (including currency): 1400 euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 3D CAD, valorant, Rocket League, apex, modded mc, server hosting, forza horizon 4.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): im going to buy a gpu afterwards. I also want to play at 1080p 165hz and sometimz 1440p but at 60 hz.Screenshot_20210416-153541_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2423513d7d7f19a363bcfac4b0374f3e.jpg

you wont be able to overclock the 10700k on the b560 motherboard. either go for z490/590 for overclocking, or go for a 10700 non-k. or, my recommnedation would be to go for a 11400, if only gaming.

Just now, boggy77 said:

you wont be able to overclock the 10700k on the b560 motherboard. either go for z490/590 for overclocking, or go for a 10700 non-k. or, my recommnedation would be to go for a 11400, if only gaming.

Man you always beat me to it. Hahaha.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

You could also get an 11700 if you really wanna get an 11th gen core i7 and if it's in your budget.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

12 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

I dont want to overclock and i want the i7 for server stuff and for school. So do i pick the non K varient, the K version has a higher clockspeed.

10 minutes ago, -TXW- said:

I dont want to overclock and i want the i7 for server stuff and for school. So do i pick the non K varient, the K version has a higher clockspeed.

the difference between the k and non-k will be less then 5% if you don't overclock. if they are the same price, obviously go for the k. if the price difference is significant, like more than 10%, go for the non-k

9 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

the difference between the k and non-k will be less then 5% if you don't overclock. if they are the same price, obviously go for the k. if the price difference is significant, like more than 10%, go for the non-k

Ahn thanks