Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Windows Kernel Missing or Corrupted

Go to solution Solved by Daniel Wells,

A normal system update. But I have managed to finally get back into windows. I had enabled an A-XMP profile yesterday and windows has disabled it again so I am wondering if that was the problem.

So yesterday I was just using my pc as normal. When I went to shut it down it had an update, so I clicked update and shutdown. However, when it restarted I got the windows recovery page with error: 0xc0000221. I pressed F1 a bunch of times but every time it restarted it came to the same recovery screen. This morning it did the same thing. I tried the Windows media creator repair tool, but that did not work. I did get it to do something eventually however its stuck in the bios load screen and not telling me if its doing anything. Help?

I should also mention that there is no keyboard or mouse power coming from any of the usbs, so I can't actually press delete to access the bios.

11 minutes ago, Daniel Wells said:

So yesterday I was just using my pc as normal. When I went to shut it down it had an update, so I clicked update and shutdown. However, when it restarted I got the windows recovery page with error: 0xc0000221. I pressed F1 a bunch of times but every time it restarted it came to the same recovery screen. This morning it did the same thing. I tried the Windows media creator repair tool, but that did not work. I did get it to do something eventually however its stuck in the bios load screen and not telling me if its doing anything. Help?

I should also mention that there is no keyboard or mouse power coming from any of the usbs, so I can't actually press delete to access the bios.

What kind of update was it?

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

A normal system update. But I have managed to finally get back into windows. I had enabled an A-XMP profile yesterday and windows has disabled it again so I am wondering if that was the problem.