3060 ti clocked at 210 Mhz

Agentstrike
Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,
Just now, Agentstrike said:

So when I check CAM software, it tells me my 3060 ti ftw3 is clocked at 210 Mhz. I'm not using anything, and I'm pretty sure that's why. Does it work like when you are using the GPU it raises the Mhz and when ur not it goes to 200 to save power and life span? or how does it work, pls inform me, thank you!!

That is exactly how it works. When it's doing nothing, it clocks down to somewhere around 200-300 MHz. When you go to play anything intensive, it will boost up to somewhere around 1800-1900MHz (give or take depending on the model of the card and temps). 

So when I check CAM software, it tells me my 3060 ti ftw3 is clocked at 210 Mhz. I'm not using anything, and I'm pretty sure that's why. Does it work like when you are using the GPU it raises the Mhz and when ur not it goes to 200 to save power and life span? or how does it work, pls inform me, thank you!!

Just now, Agentstrike said:

That is exactly how it works. When it's doing nothing, it clocks down to somewhere around 200-300 MHz. When you go to play anything intensive, it will boost up to somewhere around 1800-1900MHz (give or take depending on the model of the card and temps).