Previously Working GPU Ports Not Working // Not Found In Device Manager

AdvocateOfNyx
Go to solution Solved by AdvocateOfNyx,

I installed the little mobo speaker thing to the chassis speaker to try to hear the beep code and it just works now.  This isn't really a solution but I don't know what caused it so...  that's all I changed.

I have a system that was working perfectly fine yesterday which seems to have run in to some issues overnight.  It was working fine at like 11pm yesterday, although I did get an "error: memory management" BSOD the other day (I figured this was due to my CPU/memory overclock, I was playing Apex which is always really difficult on my system), however I restarted my computer after that and continued to use it without a problem.

The first problem I noticed was that neither of my monitors were turning on.  I restarted my system and had the same issue, however I managed to get one working by plugging the HDMI cable in to the motherboard instead of the GPU.  Once I got in to Windows, I looked up the issue on the forums (as recommended by the stickied thread) and found someone talking about how device manager showed an error.  I went ahead and opened mine up, however the only thing I see under display adapters is "Intel HD Graphics."  I double checked, my graphics card is definitely turned on.  The fan is spinning and the lights are on.  I will be reseating the GPU and replugging in the power connectors shortly after posting, so consider that done if the thread is not marked as solved.  Edit: I tried taking it put, putting it back in, and reconnecting the power.  Now I can't get the computer to post.  Lovely.

Does anyone have any other troubleshooting ideas for me?  Thanks!

Specs:

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

I installed the little mobo speaker thing to the chassis speaker to try to hear the beep code and it just works now.  This isn't really a solution but I don't know what caused it so...  that's all I changed.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-