International PC Website

Rashy

Struggling as a foreigner here, i have tried numerous of trusted websites none of em ship to indonesia im searching one that will... any suggestions?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Struggling as a foreigner here, i have tried numerous of trusted websites none of em ship to my location im searching one that will... any suggestions?

What is your actual location? As opposed to Bikini Bottom.

What is your actual location? As opposed to Bikini Bottom.

Haha sorry indonesia.. will edit the post now

NCIX Canada?

No they dont....

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Use PC Part Picker and select that location?

I know i use pcpartpicker alot but i dont think they ship to indonesia..

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

No they dont....

If you go to the Canadian url of ncix and at checkout you'll have the option to ship internationally but will likely be pricey.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

You could use NCIX, they have international shipping, but I really wouldn't recommend it since I had a terrible experience with that. From a quick google search I found this website:

http://www.technicapc.com/7-computer-component

I'm sure there are others, why not just buy locally? The savings on shipping and border fees will probably make up for the price difference.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

You could use NCIX, they have international shipping, but I really wouldn't recommend it since I had a terrible experience with that. From a quick google search I found this website:

http://www.technicapc.com/7-computer-component

I'm sure there are others, why not just buy locally? The savings on shipping and border fees will probably make up for the price difference.

That is the problem local is likely more expensive online+shipping because money hoarders and  they sometimes do this:

A: Do you guys have AMD FX-6300?

B: No were out of stock(in the back, in the shelf theres 10's of AMD FX-6300)

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Shipping forwarders?

Move? :P

Shipping forwarder is a good idea but i dont really trust them

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

If you go to the Canadian url of ncix and at checkout you'll have the option to ship internationally but will likely be pricey.

Yea but they dont ship to indonesia...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Shipping forwarder is a good idea but i dont really trust them

I've been using myus.com for years, never had an issue.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I've been using myus.com for years, never had an issue.

Issue is they maybe can take to a week or more... e.x: free shippinh from website is 7 days and then it will take the forwarder a few more days to process it

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Indonesia? I thought you lived in Bikini Bottom.

What about Bhinneka and Lazada.co.id? I know that Western Digital lists them as distributors on their website.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Issue is they maybe can take to a week or more... e.x: free shippinh from website is 7 days and then it will take the forwarder a few more days to process it

Yeah it takes about a week from order until you receive it (at least that's my experience), is that really a big issue though? It's not like you'll get anything better from NCIX for example, it took them like 2 1/2 months to send me my order.

Indonesia? I thought you lived in Bikini Bottom.

What about Bhinneka and Lazada.co.id? I know that Western Digital lists them as distributors on their website.

Bhineka ive heard and ordered a phone for my bro.. it should came about a week but it came in about 3 weeks.. Lazada.. havent heard of it

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Yeah it takes about a week from order until you receive it (at least that's my experience), is that really a big issue though? It's not like you'll get anything better from NCIX for example, it took them like 2 1/2 months to send me my order.

What about seperate orders? they'll get split and stuff and not on deadline. well its a moderate issue

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Bhineka ive heard and ordered a phone for my bro.. it should came about a week but it came in about 3 weeks.. Lazada.. havent heard of it

Some companies sell hardware themselves that you could buy directly from them if availability is an issue. Whether or not they have to ship the product to Indonesia is a different story.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Yea but they dont ship to indonesia...

That's what I thought you meant but just figured to inform you if you didn't already know. I would try looking for a place in Australia and see if they'll ship to you.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

What about seperate orders? they'll get split and stuff and not on deadline. well its a moderate issue

Not really, imagine that you have a mailbox/storage in the US (that's pretty much what you're renting), you can manage it how you like. You can order 2 things from amazon, something from newegg and something from NCIX. Once they all arrive you can send them all together in 1 package. It's not like they just forward it automatically. Anyway, it's just an option, if you don't feel comfortable with it, there are other routes you can go ;)

Some companies sell hardware themselves that you could buy directly from them if availability is an issue. Whether or not they have to ship the product to Indonesia is a different story.

Website here = Availability = Issue

It may say on the website Available but when you order and pay for it they email you back saying Its out of Stock, and it takes like half a month to get the money back

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Not really, imagine that you have a mailbox/storage in the US (that's pretty much what you're renting), you can manage it how you like. You can order 2 things from amazon, something from newegg and something from NCIX. Once they all arrive you can send them all together in 1 package. It's not like they just forward it automatically. Anyway, it's just an option, if you don't feel comfortable with it, there are other routes you can go ;)

Other routes?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I live in Central America and this is the kind of thing I do. It takes me in average an extra week to get my things, but when local stores only have hardware 1 or 2 years old at best for higher prices than when it was new, it's a no-brainer. I order a couple things with friends (dividing shipping costs makes it very feasible) and let them know they can ship everything when I know all packages have arrived.

On a slightly related note, regardless of what solution you end up using, be aware that some online stores such as newegg only sell to USA costumers with USA credit cards, even if you're trying to have it shipped within the US. Try looking up in their page or asking them directly if they'll accept your card or you'll end up waiting for a deposit which in my case has lasted up to 45 days. 

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |