CPU cooler

RvG Iced
Go to solution Solved by Omar.B,
9 hours ago, RvG Iced said:

no both are overkill for cpu like this one without mentioning AMD cpus are easy to cool , a cooler master hyper 212 or the v2 will handle it just fine if you still have concerns then go with one the coolers you provided both of them can handle a R9 5900x 

Hello I don't know to much about CPU coolers and was wondering what would be the best for me. 

Specs

ThermalTake View 71

Ryzen 5600x

RTX 3070

TUF B550

Crucial 3200 mhz (32gb)

Thank you

1 minute ago, RvG Iced said:

Hello I don't know to much about CPU coolers and was wondering what would be the best for me. 

Specs

ThermalTake View 71

Ryzen 5600x

RTX 3070

TUF B550

Crucial 3200 mhz (32gb)

Thank you

Go to pcpartpicker.com , put ur cpu in there, and check the cpu coolers page. Find one or two that fit your aesthetic well and aren't too expensive for no reason, and let me know the name in here. I will let you know if it is a good option.

5600X performs beautifully with the stock cooler imo, and if you dont OC you dont need that much more than that. But if you insist, something by the likes of Noctua NH-U12S (or its 140mm brother, NH-U14S) is going to perform well. If youre a silent freak, go for the Bequiet Dark Rock series.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I would say a noctua u12s or a coolermaster hyper 212 evo

PC SPECS

-ryzen 5 5600x

-nvidia rtx 3060 ti

-msi b550-a pro

-corsair vengeance 32gb 3200mhz

-seasonic 650w

-western digital sn550

-lian li lancool mesh II

: ) have a good day

9 hours ago, RvG Iced said:

no both are overkill for cpu like this one without mentioning AMD cpus are easy to cool , a cooler master hyper 212 or the v2 will handle it just fine if you still have concerns then go with one the coolers you provided both of them can handle a R9 5900x