BSOD when install windows.

DekitaRPG

Hi, my pc (specs in spoiler) recently bluescreened. It had been running completely fine until then, I didnt think too much of it, rebooted, and done more stuff. The next day when I went to turn it on, it wouldn't stay in windows for more than 5 minutes before another bluescreen.

Using my laptop I searched potential issues and have tried using other ram that I know works fine, this didnt help. I then tried to create a usb stick to repair windows, and got bluescreened while installing. 

Since then I have not been able to successfully install windows onto any of my drives, I tried disconnecting all drives and installing to each of them one by one. I keep getting different error messages when the bluescreen occurs such as: 
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA,
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

and various others..

I am not able to get any log files, since I cannot even get into windows at this point. 

My computer will sit 'on' for hours totally fine, just sitting in the initial windows setup screen, but as soon as I try to actually install windows, it bluescreens again.

Aggressive googling suggests that it could perhaps be a cpu, gpu, or motherboard issue. Unfortunately I dont have spare parts for these just laying around, and cannot afford to replace all right now. I'm hoping there could be additional tests I can do to at least rule out some of them? 

Does anyone have any suggestions for things I could try to definitively determine what the real cause is? I'm about to remove my gpu and try with only on board video to see if that does anything, but im not hopeful tbh.. Any insignt anyone could give would be greatly appreciated! ❤️ 

If you need more information or my details are trash, let me know, I will try to give whatever i can to help! 🙂
pc specs: 

msi gaming m5 z270
intel i7 7700k (stock speeds)
g skill trident rgb @ 3200 mhz (16gb)
msi geforce 1060 6gb
corsair 650

Did you try installing it on a different SSD/HDD?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Techquickie actually made a video about bluescreens like this or similar. I encourage you to watch it

yep, tried on 3 different drives, each time being the only drive connected to the mobo.

ty for link, sure ive seen it, but since its relevant im rewatching now 😄

Edit:
watched over the tech quickie video which mentioned two of the error messages I had seen, and suggested it was related to faulty gpu. My gpu has now been completely removed from the system and I am still getting the same bluescreen issues when I try to install windows. 
The errors in specific are page fault in non paged area, and kmode exception not handled. Its either one of those errors each time i try to install..

I'm really at a loss here. I'm guessing the only real things it could be now are motherboard or cpu? is there anything else I could try? Anyone?! 😢