PMW 3327 vs PMW 3310

123909sa1

From this Reddit thread, it seems to suggest 3310 is the better sensor.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

From this Reddit thread, it seems to suggest 3310 is the better sensor.

I see this. But this comment is engrossing.

image.png

I honestly don't really follow that stuff much, was just what I learned doing some quick research. What I would honestly suggest, is more buying the mouse that has the features/look/grip style you want over which sensor it has. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

I honestly don't really follow that stuff much, was just what I learned doing some quick research. What I would honestly suggest, is more buying the mouse that has the features/look/grip style you want over which sensor it has. 

Okey. Thank you 🙂

The best of the best sensor is worthless if the mouse don't suit you hand/grip style well with the kind of games you play ... a mouse should feel natural and comfortable in hand, you should have access to all buttons you need to without having to change your hand position and grip ... that is more important than the small difference between two top tier sensor imo. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

3 minutes ago, Dr0y said:

En iyi sensörün en iyisi, fare oynadığınız oyunlarda size el / kavrama stiline uymuyorsa değersizdir ... bir fare elde doğal ve rahat hissetmeli, ihtiyacınız olan tüm düğmelere erişebilmelisiniz elinizin pozisyonunu ve kavramasını değiştirmek zorunda kalmadan ... bu, iki üst seviye sensör imo arasındaki küçük farktan daha önemlidir. 

https://www.redragon.com.br/pegasusm705

PAW 3212?

İt fits my hand.

6 hours ago, 123909sa1 said:

https://www.redragon.com.br/pegasusm705

PAW 3212?

İt fits my hand.

No idea ... I don't really know much about sensors except that now they mostly are good enough and matters really less than a lot of other things on mouse like shape, size, weight and such ... unless you're extreme competitive gamers and that you do tournaments and make a living out of it ... and then you will probably use something like a logitech gpro ultralight or a glorious mouse or something more exotic ...

Redragon is a budget brand ... it doesn't mean that they make crap products but they surely won't put the best of the best in there ... did they cut on the sensor, the switches, the scroll wheel, the build quality .... ??  no idea ... maybe they didn't cut corner at all ... the only way to know is to look for reviews and/or test the mouse for yourself ... also that mouse seems quite heavy ... if you are playing shooter maybe try to look for a lighter mouse, something more around 100g or 150g ... 240 seems quite heavy

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD