Replacement for my lenovo y50-70

Hello guys! I have been rocking my lenovo y50-70 (i7 4710hq,860maxwell,1 tb hdd) for quite sometime now (around 6 years). During the last years it received some beating and now it feels like its time has almost come, since screen still has weird shifts in color and gets stuck, ethernet broken, power cable opening, screen hinge begins fo fail again ecc.... 

I have been looking for a replacement but it looks like there isn't anything suited for my liking! Can anyone help me? The heavy load i make are photo editing and lately increase of video editing... It has been quite a while since I last played games but nevertheless i would love to have a machine capable of it! 

Screen size the ideal would be 15.6" and quite color accurate! Refresh rate is ok whatever it comes equippes with! An honest battery life with 1tb of storage with a good build quality! (sd reader would be super but not obligatory) 

Budget is not really high! Would love around 1000€ but it seem almost impossible. 

I felt like ryzen would have been interesting but intel with a thunderbolt connector would be a good alternative! 

Should I wait for some new entry or the market is not going to change a lot in the next few months? 

Thanks everyone!!!!