My First Computer Build "Please Help Me"

Go to solution Solved by FireAbyss111802,
19 minutes ago, Lithium Cobex said:

Budget (including currency): $9,000TTD=$1,300USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used for gaming and a bit of work and class assignments  i will list some games i like to play: Divinity original sin 2 Definitive Edition,Sid Meier's Civilization IV and Grand Theft Auto V.   

Other details:

• I am not to sure what monitor to get but a (single) 1080p one will be fine. 
  • I have a Corsair keyboard and mouse already and corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2 x 8gb) ddr4 3200 but i will need an operating system I think Windows 10 home will be fine right.
  • For a computer cases i just wanted a nice simple one.

This is my PCPartPicker build link:https://pcpartpicker.com/user/kerr1o2/saved/

I will have to do all my purchases from Amazon or New egg that would also include delivery fees from CSF couriers.I'm not too sure about any other website,most of the computer stores in my country don't sell high end computer components mostly items from 2004 and 2007 but one store in Trinidad is selling a msi gtx 1070 ti titanium 8gb for $3400TTD=$501.84USD so i dont know about that one and most of than are really over price which online is a cheaper option for me.

Why are you upgrading?: Well its not an upgrad right now i have a HP ProBook 4440s laptop in use rigth and i want a desktop.

I tell this to a lot of people: ur windows 10 key can be bought from kinguin.net for only $40. Also, your GPU is a bit outdated. I'd recommend at least a Turing-based video card. Otherwise, good build.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used for gaming and a bit of work and class assignments  i will list some games i like to play: Divinity original sin 2 Definitive Edition,Sid Meier's Civilization IV and Grand Theft Auto V.   

Other details:

• I have a Corsair keyboard and mouse already and corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2 x 8gb) ddr4 3200 but i will need an operating system I think Windows 10 home will be fine right.

I will have to do all my purchases from Amazon or New egg that would also include delivery fees from CSF couriers.I'm not too sure about any other website,most of the computer stores in my country don't sell high end computer components mostly items from 2004 and 2007 but one store in Trinidad is selling a msi gtx 1070 ti titanium 8gb for $3400TTD=$501.84USD so i dont know about that one and most of than are really over price which online is a cheaper option for me.

Why are you upgrading?: Well its not an upgrad right now i have a HP ProBook 4440s laptop in use rigth and i want a desktop.

Just now, janjjjan said:

Beacuse you have pretty good budget

What would you recommend?

19 minutes ago, Lithium Cobex said:

Other details:

I tell this to a lot of people: ur windows 10 key can be bought from kinguin.net for only $40. Also, your GPU is a bit outdated. I'd recommend at least a Turing-based video card. Otherwise, good build.

Gaming PC:

CPU- Intel Core i5-10400 (planning to upgrade when Alder Lake releases)

CPU Cooler- be quiet! Dark Rock Slim up to 180W TDP

Motherboard- Asus ROG Strix B460-h Gaming

Memory- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 CL15 memory

Storage- Crucial P2 1TB M.2-NVME SSD up to 2400 MB/s 

Video Card- MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3060 Ti OC

PC Chassis- Cooler Master TD500 MESH ARGB with Controller

Power Supply- EVGA 650w P2 (planning to upgrade to EVGA 80+ Gold 1k watts)

Rear Fan- Touchaqua Bitspower Notos RGB fan

Monitor- Acer EI272UR 2560x1440 144hz 4ms Radeon Freesync monitor

Keyboard- Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum

Mouse- Logitech G203 Lightsync (planning to upgrade to g502 HERO)

Controller- Xbox One Wireless Controller - Red 

LaptopProcessor- Ryzen 7 4700U (8c/8t up to 4.1Ghz) with Radeon graphics, 16GB DDR4-3200 memory, 512 NVME SSD

3 minutes ago, FireAbyss111802 said:

Yes i wanted the radeon 5700 xt had the wrong one in the pcpartpicker list sorry about that.I'm planning to purchase the items before the end of May.