Dual laptop Gaming Stream

Good day to all, 

I am interested in in starting a game stream. The game I have in mind like many others is of course COD Warzone :). I would like to know if and how it is possible to achieve the results I want. Baring in mind the two laptops I am working with were not purchased for a streaming set up so I know there is probably more optimal set ups for the money I paid for the tech I own currently. So I would like to respectfully say stay out it of you pessimists =D. My gaming laptop  which gives me decent frames in Warzone is the 2020 Acer Predator Helios 300 i710th gen + Rtx 2060 Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, P/N PH315-53-72XD: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories & my intended streaming laptop is a HP Envy With a i5 10th gen and intel integrated graphics HP Envy 13-ba0002na 13.3-Inch Full HD Touch-screen Laptop (Natural Silver) (Intel Core i5-1035G1, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10 Home): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories .

Simply put, I would appreciate it if some knowledgeable techy would be as kind to let me know the following and how I should take action.

1)  Can I run a 1080p webcam on my stream?

2) Can I run a audio set up where I can control if my team mates can hear me responding to stream alerts with a go xlr mini?

3) Can it be done in the first place with my streaming laptop?

4) Can I use a external display via the display port even if my elgato is occupying the one hdmi port on my io?

I already know I need a capture card I have done some research but not enough to where I'm confident calculating if its a worthy entry level streamer set up with the tools and equipment I have currently.

Big thanks to anyone who can give me a solid answer. 

Peace 

I understand what your saying. Im only getting peak 130fps playing warzone and at its lowest it goes down to 80fps and thats on the settings that optimize the performance to get more frames (low settings). i want to save as many frames as i can the whole point of the second laptop is to take the load of my gaming laptop in the first place. not to mention i will most likely be running obs in the background. as long as the output is minimum 60fps and 1080p to the stream i am happy.

It should work,as far as i am aware best thing to do is to buy a capture card,so that way you can run obs,audio settings,twitch on your streaming laptop.

My advice is dont buy to much stuff at start,like some expensive camera,mic etc.

Its hard to make it as a streamer,and even having high end PC setup,with all the top equipment doesn't guarantee that you will make it.

There are things like hdmi adapters that work pretty good.

Be yourself while streaming,have fun,have some schedule and enjoy the process.