Error while trying to build a proyect in xCode

Bomdur

Didn't know if this post is in the right section, if not, i apologize. I've tried different forums (noone answer), google, etc.

I'm new with iOS, Mac and all apple related stuff. I had my build working perfectly in android, but when trying to build it from xCode i get a lot of errors, I'll post a few of them:

- FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h file not found . I've tried downloading facebook sdk, moving it to documents. Tried searching for RCTFBSDK.xcodeproj without any luck.

- Implicit convertion loses integer precision "unsigned long long" to "int"... I don't know what it is, this is a script from unity.

- UILocalNotification is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 10.0... There are a bunch of errors about things beign deprecated, don't know what to do.

My unity version is: 2019.4.1f1
Facebook SDK latest version.
xCode 12.4

I apologize again if this is not the right place, but i don't know where else to find for any help or direction. (i apologize for my english too xD)

you probably need to adjust the framework search paths in the build settings for your target in xcode so that it can find the facebook sdk

For UILocalNotification, you would need to update the syntax if it's in your code. If it's in a framework then not much you can do unless there is a newer version where it's fixed, but it shouldn't break anything. 

9 hours ago, elpiop said:

you probably need to adjust the framework search paths in the build settings for your target in xcode so that it can find the facebook sdk

For UILocalNotification, you would need to update the syntax if it's in your code. If it's in a framework then not much you can do unless there is a newer version where it's fixed, but it shouldn't break anything. 

THANK YOU!, After DAYS searching, asking in forums, discord, etc... You, in just one line, solved my problem. I can't thank you enough.
Just setting the correct path in the build settings solved 28 errors that i had...

Thank you!