Kitty Gaming PC Case with Mods pictures

jermsalmond

I am new to really using forums so I posted this in the wrong spot.  Figured the case mod section may get a kick out of this.  This is an old PC case I modded and thought people would get a kick out of it.  

So I recently got the bug to rebuild an old PC I had at the house.  I used a case I bought in college but made some tweaks this time around.  It is an older midtower, shaped like a cat.  Took the 5.25" drives out and 3D printed a fan holder with fins to direct the airflow across the CPU.  Also modded the existing fan spots to hold 120mm fans where it was designed for 80mm or a weird size not quite 100mm.  I turned the 3.5" floppy drive into a remote holder for the RGB fans, the eject button shoots the remote out into your hand. It has filters on all the in fans as well as the side vents to help keep the inside clean this time around.  

The teeth are replaceable with an easy to print insert, so we can change out the mouth at any time.  Thinking the next set will have more of a cartoon feel.  

This case has had its guts replaced 3 times since 2001 when it was originally bought. I think it is fun to make some old, new again.  Let me know your thoughts.  

IMG_6665.jpeg

63865238265__3C53D645-E0F5-424C-B4DC-19BE9EB96BD0.jpeg

63865235810__E5843895-E038-411A-BD4A-67F071A5DA40.jpeg

IMG_6658.jpeg

IMG_6657.jpeg