Mad catz rat dws stuttering tracking issues

Like the title says I am having tracking issues with my new mouse-mad catz r.a.t. dws. 

I bought this mouse this week. Was super hyped about it. The feel in my hands coming from logitech g9x was everything I dreamed of. After 2 years of searching and trying everyithing finally something to fit my very peculiar grip.

But then I started using it.

For me the mouse has severe stuttering issues. And i mean severe sickness inducing microatutter. First I thought it was my trackpad. Tried 5 different still didnt work properly. Thought it was my pc. Tried 6 different pcs same microstuttering problems. (And yes I made sure there is no woreless interference and that the dongle is so close to the mouse that it is basically a wired one). After a week of trouble shooting and literally trying all of the trouble shooting steps internet has to offer I am finally giving up and returning the mouse on monday. That is if none of you have a secret tip that fixes the mouse for me so please share xD.

• 4 weeks later...

Sad to read as I have exact the same issue. Was so happy to finally get again a RAT, but this time wireless. Was waitung for it for years.

I really like it from Size and how it feels. After a long search to find a Mouse which fits my hands and style to hold it perfectly.

But then after the first minutes of being happy, I also started to recognize the Micro stutter in games...

First thought its the machine/game but exchanging with other mice... it was /is defentiv the Mouse ;(

I dont get it as the Pixart sensor , should normally do it....

Was hoping I got a faulty model and returned it and ordered a new one... but reading your post I am afraid thats a general issue...

F*** !