what 780 ti to go for?

Billsk8

hey guys first time posting.

I built my first PC last summer and now with taxe return money coming soon i was looking to upgrade my GPU.

From what I hear the best card you can buy for your money now is the 780 ti, unless im wrong, then you know...tell me.

Would the gigabyte windforce be a good choice? or any other high end GPU to suggest?

Also im not too familiar with dual GPU but could I keep my 660 ti to run dual GPU or im better of selling it?

anyway here are some basic specs in case that helps.

http://gyazo.com/2b23cc4b6d0d77f26f58c7ffe730b317

thanks in advance

780 is much better price/performance right now. If you really have a ton of money burning a hole in your pocket, I guess you could get a 780 ti, but the price per performance ratios aren't great.

hey guys first time posting.

I built my first PC last summer and now with taxe return money coming soon i was looking to upgrade my GPU.

From what I hear the best card you can buy for your money now is the 780 ti, unless im wrong, then you know...tell me.

Would the gigabyte windforce be a good choice? or any other high end GPU to suggest?

Also im not too familiar with dual GPU but could I keep my 660 ti to run dual GPU or im better of selling it?

anyway here are some basic specs in case that helps.

http://gyazo.com/2b23cc4b6d0d77f26f58c7ffe730b317

thanks in advance

just get a second 660 ti. SLI 660 ti gives amazing performance and will cost a butt ton less.

And remember that your tax return money isn't a big gift from the government it's just money that was taken out of your salary in the first place. Think of it as a deposit from which they return a little back to you. You shouldn't just blow all that money right away. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

just get a second 660 ti. SLI 660 ti gives amazing performance and will cost a butt ton less.

And remember that your tax return money isn't a big gift from the government it's just money that was taken out of your salary in the first place. Think of it as a deposit from which they return a little back to you. You shouldn't just blow all that money right away. 

you're right, I should have posted in the financial advice sub forum.