Game suggestions?

Preferably something fast paced and fairly complex but not overly so (im a competitive Starcraft 2 player if that adds some context). Something to split the difference for Valheim. Been going so hard on that game lately and its not even finished yet. Need to pump the brakes.聽

Thanks, gamers 馃檪

This might not be as complex as you are thinking... But Apex Legends? It's a free to play fps battle royale, and the complexity in this is choosing your loadouts and communicating with your teammates.

haha broskie like dab my guy

3 minutes ago, MightyMishka said:

This might not be as complex as you are thinking... But Apex Legends? It's a free to play fps battle royale, and the complexity in this is choosing your loadouts and communicating with your teammates.

Shooters are good for rinse and repeat gaming, much like the starcraft 2 ladder. Need something to engage my mind a bit more though.聽

Just now, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Shooters are good for rinse and repeat gaming, much like the starcraft 2 ladder. Need something to engage my mind a bit more though.聽

Then maybe a game like Sid Meyer's Civilisation VI. It's not that fast paced, but it is very "brain juicing." Another one is Men Of War: Assault Squad 2. Or Hearts Of Iron IV.

3 minutes ago, MightyMishka said:

Sid Meyer's Civilisation

Now there's a classic series. Good suggestion. Hearts of iron looks like a militaristic version of it too lol

Just now, PhoenixFire22588 said:

Now there's a classic series. Good suggestion. Hearts of iron looks like a militaristic version of it too lol

Yeah, HOI IV is more slowly paced,聽though. Even more "mind juicing" :).

I would say Rocket League as it's fast paced and at the same time hard to master. It also requires you to make decisions in real time and each game you have to adjust to teammates (unless you choose 1v1's) so there's additional factor to measure and take into account each game.

But if you really prefer the mind aspect why not playing GO or chess online?

4 hours ago, Soag said:

I would say Rocket League as it's fast paced and at the same time hard to master. It also requires you to make decisions in real time and each game you have to adjust to teammates (unless you choose 1v1's) so there's additional factor to measure and take into account each game.

But if you really prefer the mind aspect why not playing GO or chess online?

Cuz im not looking for just a mind game lol

Pick up DCS World and learn how to fly and fight in a fighter jet.

Tons to learn with that.

Bonus if you get the Nevada map and are able to locate and bomb your own house/neighbourhood.

DOOM Eternal is pretty fast paced, and it can definitely exercise your mind and your reflexes. It has an excellent replay value as well.

It is pretty gory, so just a forewarning.

18 minutes ago, CreativeName642 said:

DOOM Eternal is pretty fast paced, and it can definitely exercise your mind and your reflexes. It has an excellent replay value as well.

It is pretty gory, so just a forewarning.

its a very kid friendly game, what are u talking about?

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

23 minutes ago, King of Memes said:

its a very kid friendly game, what are u talking about?

Of course, I must have gotten it confused with another game. Sorry I mislead you.

13 minutes ago, CreativeName642 said:

Of course, I must have gotten it confused with another game. Sorry I mislead you.

its ok

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now