Wired Logitech G602 Equivalent

Tedwyn

I'm really liking the Logitech G602, but sadly its wireless, and as I'm terrible for getting battery replacements so I would like something that is wired, does anyone know of a mouse that is the equivalent of a G602 but wired?

Thanks

PC Enthusiast, Devourer of biscuits

I'm really liking the Logitech G602, but sadly its wireless, and as I'm terrible for getting battery replacements so I would like something that is wired, does anyone know of a mouse that is the equivalent of a G602 but wired?

Thanks

G500s, G9x, g400s. 

G500s is laser and for palm grips

G9x is also laser and is for claw grip

G400s is optical (better accuracy ) and is for palm grip

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

The G500s or the G700s, if you need more keys on the mouse, take a look at the G600 too.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

You could try the G700s. It has a rechargeable battery and can be used in wired or wireless mode.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

The g602 last forever.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

g400s

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

The G700 looks rather nice, though it doesn't have to be a Logitech mouse, but if the batteries lasted for that long then I could just go with the G602, if I had one I would be running it in endurance mode because I'm not a pro gamer so I wouldn't need that ultra precision, so I'm assuming that is what you guys have been doing to get that battery life right?

PC Enthusiast, Devourer of biscuits

• 4 years later...
On 2014-03-25 at 12:43 PM, Kang said:

I would get it, my battery has lasted around 4 moths now.

If you need an equivalent I'd look at the G700s

Even if it doesn't come with a wire is there still an area where a cable could be connected for wired use.