Disfunctioning loop, please help!

Yeah something is definately wrong, your idle temps should be 28-35c and under load 55-65 

Yeah I know right

Are you removing the old thermal paste? How much is on it?

Yes, a cooked grain of rice

Yes, a cooked grain of rice

I'm really lost as to whats happening then. Ill try and think a little more, there could be stuff in your rads. Are there bits of floating stuff in the res?

I'm really lost as to whats happening then. Ill try and think a little more, there could be stuff in your rads. Are there bits of floating stuff in the res?

Nope, only a sivler coil

What kind of temps did you expect then?

Curing shitposts by shitposts

What kind of temps did you expect then?

Much better than that, especially with 700mm+ of rad space dude, I'm getting worse temps than a single slim 240mm rad...

Much better than that, especially with 700mm+ of rad space dude, I'm getting worse temps than a single slim 240mm rad...

Well atleast 7x120mm radiators give you like no difference in temps compared to like 3*120mm maybe even worse.

You know why?

Radiators cool the water with air which means water temp cannot go lower than the air temp and your airtemp is about or a bit higher than your ambient temp (depends on radiator location)

One 360mm radiator can easily keep water from cpublock near ambient temps and any additional radiators will just add restriction which could lower your temps, but not probably on this case because radiators are pretty low restriction and you are using your pump on higher setting.

Well atleast 7x120mm radiators give you like no difference in temps compared to like 3*120mm maybe even worse.

You know why?

Radiators cool the water with air which means water temp cannot go lower than the air temp and your airtemp is about or a bit higher than your ambient temp (depends on radiator location)

One 360mm radiator can easily keep water from cpublock near ambient temps and any additional radiators will just add restriction which could lower your temps, but not probably on this case because radiators are pretty low restriction and you are using your pump on higher setting.

My ambients are never higher than 25 deg

My ambients are never higher than 25 deg

ok?

What fans are you running?

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60

What fans are you running?

Nocuta, nf f12s at 1200rpm and Noctua nf a14s at 1050rpm