Recomendations please

Hello, I am looking for an atx case which has great air cooling and silent and in the future has the ability to handle custom watercooling.

My budget is between 100-150 GBP max 200.

Reply! :lol:

I'm guessing GBP is Gr. Britain pounds, converting it to CAD/US would be around $369. With that budget, a Phanteks Enthoo Primo is a great choice for air cooling and a LOT of potential for watercooling. The fans included is there is really high quality as Phanteks specialize in cooling, so it will be silent.

Another choice for around 100-150 GBP would be 750D, with future rad mounts, or H630 that has sound dampening all around, and can hold 2 360mm rad. If you want to go a little fancy, a Phantom 820 with integrated hue lighting.

I'm guessing GBP is Gr. Britain pounds, converting it to CAD/US would be around $369. With that budget, a Phanteks Enthoo Primo is a great choice for air cooling and a LOT of potential for watercooling. The fans included is there is really high quality as Phanteks specialize in cooling, so it will be silent.

Another choice for around 100-150 GBP would be 750D, with future rad mounts, or H630 that has sound dampening all around, and can hold 2 360mm rad. If you want to go a little fancy, a Phantom 820 with integrated hue lighting.

i know phanteks bad i didnt know that has premium fan inside. I found it too expensive.

Any other ones bases on 100-150 like the 750D?

i know phanteks bad i didnt know that has premium fan inside. I found it too expensive.

Any other ones bases on 100-150 like the 750D?

Switch 810 with 360mm and 240mm rad mount, HAF Stacker with 2 360 mm rad mount and 240mm, CM Storm Trooper.

Switch 810 with 360mm and 240mm rad mount, HAF Stacker with 2 360 mm rad mount and 240mm, CM Storm Trooper.

I like the HAF Stacker but isnt it huge i only need the big one and maybe the small itx case to put a radiator.

Who much will it cost me?

Also the cm storm trooper is nice too

ehich one is the best?

With the HAF Stacker, you can remove the top compartment when using air cooling, and when you want to upgrade to water cooling, install the top compartment and you can mount your rad on top. With the Storm trooper, it is more aesthetically pleasing, but the case is made more towards air cooling. You can mod the trooper to house 360mm on top with integrated 240mm when upgrading. For me, trooper is more of an old case while Stacker has more customization and flexibility, so I would go with the Stacker. In the future, cooler master will sell parts for the Stacker like window panels for the top compartment.

With the HAF Stacker, you can remove the top compartment when using air cooling, and when you want to upgrade to water cooling, install the top compartment and you can mount your rad on top. With the Storm trooper, it is more aesthetically pleasing, but the case is made more towards air cooling. You can mod the trooper to house 360mm on top with integrated 240mm when upgrading. For me, trooper is more of an old case while Stacker has more customization and flexibility, so I would go with the Stacker. In the future, cooler master will sell parts for the Stacker like window panels for the top compartment.

i will go with the Haf stacker even if its 16kg i think amazon uk shipping will be 6 GBP