nicehash limit gpu utilisation

So does anyone know of a way for me to limit nice hashes GPU utilization to say 70-80%? As i want to have it running in the background when i'm just web browsing and stuff and don't really need the full capability of the GPU for gaming.
However it only ever pins at 100% utilization, which makes using my PC laggy. I'm not willing to sacrifice actually being able to use my pc for the £3 in 24hours profit it is capable of making, its just not worth it.
Id rather be making £2 profit and still be able to use my computer normally.

18 minutes ago, Avanta8 said:

Are you doing CPU mining with nicehash? Just GPU mining shouldn't make it laggy.

Just GPU, when its running it makes window responce times laggy, and i get stutter trying to watch youtube videos.
PC wise i have a ryzen 7 1800x, and an rtx 2070 (not super, bought before super released)

25 minutes ago, j.a.cole said:

Just GPU, when its running it makes window responce times laggy, and i get stutter trying to watch youtube videos.
PC wise i have a ryzen 7 1800x, and an rtx 2070 (not super, bought before super released)

I'm not sure then. Maybe try reduce the priority of the miner in details tab in task manager.