Please Help!!! PC Upgrade

Budget (including currency): $800 usd 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Archicad 24, Twinmotion, Autocad, Artlantis, Photoshop

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core i9 @ 3.60GHz    57 °C
    Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
    32.0GB 2 x 16gb Corsair
Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z390-A (LGA1151)    43 °C
Graphics
    HP 23er (1920x1080@60Hz)
    C27F390 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
    4095MB NVIDIA Quadro K2200 (HP)    65 °C
    ForceWare version: 460.89
    SLI Disabled
Storage
    2794GB Seagate ST3000DM007-1WY10G (SATA )    43 °C
    476GB Intel Optane+477GBSSD (RAID (SSD))

I need help Upgrading my Graphics card, I need to work on rendered videos for architecture, but th pc is very slow when rendering, I even have to downgrade the finished render video to 720x405 I cant do it better

I was thinking on buying a RTX 3080, the thing is that you cant find it anywhere, and the 20 series is very expensive in comparation, 

can you recomend something?
Where can I buy a RTX 3080?

Thanks

I tried looking at Amazon & Best Buy, but seems that there is no stock.

Try and find a used GPU.

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

2 minutes ago, Jayzer said:

I tried looking at Amazon & Best Buy, but seems that there is no stock.

Try and find a used GPU.

used gpus are still crazy expensive, the good ones at least

Don’t take everything I say seriously 

take it with a grain of s a l t

Well. At this point your best bet for buying a RTX 3080 is going to be places where:

a.) Scalper don't have "easy" access.

b.) You just get lucky.

With the location be either online or in store. Online is most likely not going to get you anything but it is possible. So to get your best chances online look for sites that allow you to be notified when the part get's restocked. Then sign up for as many of those notifications as possible. If it's an email notification you should also set your phone's email client to push rather than fetch. That way you don't have to wait the fetch cycle before you get the email on your phone. These kinds of notifications typically also have a confirmation email when you sign up for the notification. If you add the email address that the confirmation was from the notification would also have a better chance of not landing in your spam folder.

Though your best bet is probably in a physical store. Sense you can't exactly have bots sitting in the store to buy the card as soon as it's in stock. So try to look around your local area and see if there is a computer shop that is or is planning to sell RTX 3080s. And just stop in every so often if you can. 

There are also smaller regional online stores that you might have better luck on as well. And if you would be willing to buy used these are probably your best bet. With the same rules applying.

Also this has nothing todo with getting a new card. But double check to make sure that your software is setup to use GPU encoding. Your problem might stem from that. It's at least a cheap to check.

25 minutes ago, Jacobo Smemi said:

Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

Broadwell, actually. 14nm was introduced in 5th gen. Currently in its 7th iteration lmao.

Thanks to all of you for the responses, 

I was wondering if the cpu can handle the rendering, cause it is very good cpu i9 9900k I think it has graphic options, I just dont know how to use it, maybe rendering on the cpu can be better, But I really dont know