Help with 10 pin to sata adapter and Asus VivoBook

HI, I recently bought an Asus VivoBook K513EA laptop, I saw that it is possible to add an SSD or HDD via a 10-pin adapter to SATA interface (the laptop comes with a 256Gb M.2 drive). Given the difficulty of finding this piece in my country, and buying online is not an option (thanks to the pandemic and government corruption, we no longer have a state postal company) I found an adapter (10 pins) but it indicates compatibility with Lenovo, HP and Huawei Matebook, does not mention anything from Asus. Maybe someone knows if this part is universally compatible? Sorry my bad english

thumbnail_20210305_163934.jpg.07615b89222c087add077dad7a12b68a.jpg

Its a 0.5mm FPC sata connector, just looking around at the proper cable its nothing too complicated:

https://www.asus-accessories.com/laptop/ffc-cable/hdd-cable/hdd-ffc-10-pin-cable-for-vivobook-63672-66844.htm

if it looks like that, it should work fine, theres nothing proprietary going on here

(besides the anti consumer practices of complicating defined interface standards)

• 6 months later...

Same problem here bro, im from brazil, Asus dont sell the piece here, if you found one that fits perfectly, tell us.