Got a new gaming pc any thought and tips?

Go to solution Solved by gal-m,

Hey @DrakeniWolf and greetings from Slovenia!

I sympathize your situation and understand the computer electronics market is rough at the moment.

I have two questions, if you don't mind:

1. are you going to primarily be gaming, or focusing more on streaming? The 3900X is a BEEFY CPU, however the RX 570 and/or GTX 1060 are entry level at best. The GTX 1060 3GB is a NO GO in my opinion, due to VRAM limitation (3GB is NOT enough). The RX 570 is pointless, I'd go with an used RX 580 8GB, but even that isn't going to last very long, as it's getting quite old..
  2. are you in a rush, or can you possibly wait for the GPU market to stabilize? You're going to be wasting a LOT of money at the moment...

Budget (including currency): 1k+

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CSGO;SC2;GTAV;League of legends; streaming;vids;

Other details:

Got these gpus dont know who to use. (rx 570 4gb vs gtx 1060 3gb)

What is better in your opinion?

Ive been planing on start doing video filming and gaming couse my old pc only had 2 cores procesor and ddr3 ram for quiite awhile.

This build is aimed for a standart pc what could be upgraded and extended in the future.

Also added a pic of my new parts coming shortly.

Would be great if anyone does know about overclocking or anything that would help boost my performance whit this build.

Dont judge, my contry is kinda poor and it took me 4 months to build this olso it aint cheep to buy electronics here.😂

Screenshot 2021-03-13 181148.png

I sympathize your situation and understand the computer electronics market is rough at the moment.

1. are you going to primarily be gaming, or focusing more on streaming? The 3900X is a BEEFY CPU, however the RX 570 and/or GTX 1060 are entry level at best. The GTX 1060 3GB is a NO GO in my opinion, due to VRAM limitation (3GB is NOT enough). The RX 570 is pointless, I'd go with an used RX 580 8GB, but even that isn't going to last very long, as it's getting quite old..
  2. are you in a rush, or can you possibly wait for the GPU market to stabilize? You're going to be wasting a LOT of money at the moment...

10 minutes ago, DrakeniWolf said:

Budget (including currency): 1k+

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CSGO;SC2;GTAV;League of legends; streaming;vids;

Other details:

Got these gpus dont know who to use. (rx 570 4gb vs gtx 1060 3gb)

What is better in your opinion?

Ive been planing on start doing video filming and gaming couse my old pc only had 2 cores procesor and ddr3 ram for quiite awhile.

This build is aimed for a standart pc what could be upgraded and extended in the future.

Also added a pic of my new parts coming shortly.

Would be great if anyone does know about overclocking or anything that would help boost my performance whit this build.

Dont judge, my contry is kinda poor and it took me 4 months to build this olso it aint cheep to buy electronics here.😂

Screenshot 2021-03-13 181148.png

The cooler included with your cpu is more powerful than the one you selected.

The gpus i all ready have from my brother and ill be more focusing on gaming / vid,

streaming meybe in the future

4 minutes ago, gal-m said:

when i get a new gpu but yes im stuck whit this build untill i finish high school and get a full time job out of latvia.

Just now, curiousmind34 said:

The cooler included with your cpu is more powerful than the one you selected.

It doesnt come whit a cooler atleest thats what the market sed when i bought it.

2 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

Screenshot 2021-03-13 113012.png

Okey than its my mistake I can just return the other cooler but im buying off an Latvian site it i got a notification that there isnt a coller if there is than its my mistake of purchesing another one tho tnx for the tip.