i9-10900K Golden Sample Build

Pudsey The Bear

For anyone wondering where the golden sample 10900k's from LTTs giveaway are, here is my build with it!

CPU: 10900k Golden Sample (92 of 200)

Cooler: Noctua NH-U12s (ML360 sub zero is too loud for daily use)

MB: Z490 Aorus Elite AC

PSU: EVGA superNOVA G3 750W

GPU: Gtx 1070 (Waiting on a 3080, whenever they are back in stock...)

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C

Ram: 3200Mhz Corsair Vengeance 16GB

Fans: Antec Prizms w/Controller

SSD: 500GB SN750

HDD: 1TB WD Blue

Big thank you to LTT and Intel for doing the giveaway馃槃

20210309_180202.jpg

Looks great! I'm curious to know what kind of single/multi thread speeds and voltages you can聽get聽with that noctua cooler and the golden chip. I was surprised how far mine could go at less than 1.2v.

BTW I was able to get the ML360 Sub Zero nice and quiet for my daily pc using the sata power adapter I showed in the winners thread if you ever want to give it a try at some point in the future.聽

1 hour ago, AnomalyDesign said:

Looks great! I'm curious to know what kind of single/multi thread speeds and voltages you can聽get聽with that noctua cooler and the golden chip. I was surprised how far mine could go at less than 1.2v.

BTW I was able to get the ML360 Sub Zero nice and quiet for my daily pc using the sata power adapter I showed in the winners thread if you ever want to give it a try at some point in the future.聽

I'm going to spend some time overclocking it after my exams are finished so I'll let you know what I can push it to! I did see your hack for the pump so thanks for doing it, I'll be definitely doing it as soon as I have time as I want to make sure I don't F*ck it up!馃槀