website help

Hi guys I have been asked by a friend of mine he is a dealer for a classic car parts company, he has his own website that he sells the products on I was wondering if it would be possible to have some sort of script, program, etc. to take the price from his wholesaler run it though a simple % program in order for him to make a profit, and he is wanting to check it daily if possible since his wholesaler does not inform him of their price changes decreasing his profit margin. any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Like have this on his website or just internal use? Its possible ofc, but depends on how wholesales website is setup how hard doing it is. Like if they have API/feed for the prices, thats easy to get (= I could figure it out with my very limited knowledge). If they don't have API, then you would need to scrape site for the tags which include prices and have script updating daily etc. This would be something bit out of my knowledge, while I can think how it could work, actually coding something to do it, another thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv