Theme help.

Nosfy

Budget (including currency): £2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: General Gaming

Other details https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Astraeus12/saved/#view=Gf7MVn

Hi guys. Planning this build over the next few months and looking for advise on the colour theme. Obviously going for a white/black theme. I have all my case/rad fans which are noctuas chromax with the white rubber corners.

Do you think it's too white a d I should get more black? Will it look a it weird with the fans being white?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Can you post the sharing link to your build? To see it from that link, we'd need to be signed in through your PCPartpicker account. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I'm gonna say this, you're going to have a very difficult time with the 3080 ROG Strix White card. It's the most sought after 3080 currently being sold and you'll have a bitch of a time finding one at a half-decent price, if at all...

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

1 minute ago, DaJakerBoss said:

I'm gonna say this, you're going to have a very difficult time with the 3080 ROG Strix White card. It's the most sought after 3080 currently being sold and you'll have a bitch of a time finding one at a half-decent price, if at all...

Yeah that is more of a "I'd really like to have" place holder. Kind of waiting to see what happens with the 3080TI.