First personal build. Upgrading form an old 2009 MacPro

DadaDa

Budget (including currency): $2,000.00 US +-

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Blender/Cyberpunk (possibly)...

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Here is a part list from pc part picker.  I did receive some advice from the PC Part Picker forum, but just wanted a second opinion.  I am upgrading from an old  2009 MacPro.  I've built machines before (long time ago), but this would be the first Machine I have built for myself....So I am rusty, but hey, it's never too late to try my hands at it!!

In regards to when Im going to buy, I'm ready as soon as I can receive a Graphics Card.  Do I just buy everything but the card and patiently wait for when more GPU cards are available  Or do I just wait until there is more GPU products available..  Im aware that this has probably been asked billions of times....

Also, there is a warning on the PC part picker site that a bios Update may be required for the selected CPU.  How do you do this?  Or do I try a different Motherboard that supports this?

Thanks everyone for the additional support!

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dhih/saved/FBNYNG

5 minutes ago, DadaDa said:

Budget (including currency): $2,000.00 US +-

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Blender/Cyberpunk (possibly)...

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Here is a part list from pc part picker.  I did receive some advice from the PC Part Picker forum, but just wanted a second opinion.  I am upgrading from an old  2009 MacPro.  I've built machines before (long time ago), but this would be the first Machine I have built for myself....So I am rusty, but hey, it's never too late to try my hands at it!!

In regards to when Im going to buy, I'm ready as soon as I can receive a Graphics Card.  Do I just buy everything but the card and patiently wait for when more GPU cards are available  Or do I just wait until there is more GPU products available..  Im aware that this has probably been asked billions of times....

Also, there is a warning on the PC part picker site that a bios Update may be required for the selected CPU.  How do you do this?  Or do I try a different Motherboard that supports this?

Thanks everyone for the additional support!

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dhih/saved/FBNYNG

the part list is private and i can not see 

I also changed the CPU to a ryzen 7 5800x because you mentioned blender as well as changed the GPU to a AUSU one just because It will have faster clock speeds and you won't need that ugly converter 

No worries!  I also noted you changed the case...Im completely fine with that (not really a fan with much frills anyway)

Regarding the cooler, my one concern is having something leak....What are the odds?

Third question: Should I wait to purchase these before I get a card, or is it safe to say to get the parts now and wait for the card later?

I was looking at the Kraken Manual and it doesn't look too bad 😄

For These CPU Coolers, do you still need Thermal Paste?

57 minutes ago, DadaDa said:

No worries!  I also noted you changed the case...Im completely fine with that (not really a fan with much frills anyway)

Regarding the cooler, my one concern is having something leak....What are the odds?

Third question: Should I wait to purchase these before I get a card, or is it safe to say to get the parts now and wait for the card later?

#1 mesh c is very well known for good airflow 
#2 if they leek often people wouldn't use them. they do because they are reliable especially NZXT's 

#3 depends on how long you will have to wait
#4 yes all NZXT and/or any other mainstream AIO's come with thermal paste 

1 hour ago, DadaDa said:

this one has more but you won't be able to notice it form far away. this is why the mesh C is praised for the airflow