Giga P310-D3 no post and reset loop

Hi there ,

Recently i bought a motherboard - P310 D3 Rev.1 - and when i assembled the system and turned it on the screen was black and after around 10 or 15 sec it started to reset forever.....

P310 D3 (rev. 1.0) Key Features | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

my spec is :

i3 9100f

8Gb kingston 2400

rx 570

Psu 500w

I've changed the ram and also Gpu and Psu , I've checked all thing but nothings worked and the problem is still on.

I dont know whats problem and what to do someone told me you need to find an 8th intel Cpu and update the bios from F1 to F3 is that right , Because the main could support 9th intel Cpu from first release??

Thank for the help.

The board does not require a bios update to post the cpu.

Do you have a little diagnostics speaker hooked up? 

32 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The board does not require a bios update to post the cpu.

Do you have a little diagnostics speaker hooked up? 

No unfortunately.

I tested others ram and also gpu , psu and i also reseted bios with cmos but doesnt work 😞

i dont know the Cpu has issue or the main but  i think bios has problem becuase system even doesnt boot and screen is black so many tell me you need update bios.

Just now, DaneschM said:

No unfortunately.

I tested others ram and also gpu , psu and i also reseted bios with cmos but doesnt work 😞

i dont know the Cpu has issue or the main but  i think bios has problem becuase system even doesnt boot and screen is black so many tell me you need update bios.

The cpu is supported by the F1 bios first release. You don't have a need to update the bios. But you can always try and update it.

If you install a speaker, and you get no beep at all, return the motherboard or send it in for warranty.

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The cpu is supported by the F1 bios first release. You don't have a need to update the bios. But you can always try and update it.

If you install a speaker, and you get no beep at all, return the motherboard or send it in for warranty.

Thank you for your help ❤️

1 minute ago, DaneschM said:

Thank you for your help ❤️

You're welcome!