Quest 2

Koeg

Hello do you think that i soud  buy a oculus quest 2 if I have a switch and a xbox 360, what do you think about the quest 2

depends if you're interested in the games that are on there, i would reckon

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

If u are interested in sum vr games u found, then yeah u should buy it, but check first for the availability of the games u wanna play. They may not have the game u wanna play on it. 

Heres a link to the store:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/

U can use a sideload method or Steam (Steam has the largest library of VR games)  too to play games, but you'll need first a pc good enough that can handle the games u wanna play on it. (I assume you dont have one, because u only said that u have a Switch and a Xbox 360 😅 )

But other than that, its a really great VR headset. I own one, and the VR experience is pretty smooth!

8 hours ago, Armyy said:

If u are interested in sum vr games u found, then yeah u should buy it, but check first for the availability of the games u wanna play. They may not have the game u wanna play on it. 

Heres a link to the store:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/

U can use a sideload method or Steam (Steam has the largest library of VR games)  too to play games, but you'll need first a pc good enough that can handle the games u wanna play on it. (I assume you dont have one, because u only said that u have a Switch and a Xbox 360 😅 )

But other than that, its a really great VR headset. I own one, and the VR experience is pretty smooth!

thanks 😁