Minecraft texture pack

FakeFBI

So i use a laptop to game as currently i'm still waiting for my parts, and i play hypixel bedwars i love texture packs and i have  ton of them, im focusing on 2 of em the vaporwae ones, the blocks and armor and items have different textures even the sun does, but the sky isn't like they show in the video with nice purple with blue lining, and the other starts and nice sun, if your wondering which packs theese two

Ricardoh 128x vaporwave pack

MrKrqbs 16x Expaxial pack

I do take note i have intel iGPU and the people who use it have gpus considering they have over 100fps clearly

so it might need gpu drivers to run 

1 minute ago, FakeFBI said:

So i use a laptop to game as currently i'm still waiting for my parts, and i play hypixel bedwars i love texture packs and i have  ton of them, im focusing on 2 of em the vaporwae ones, the blocks and armor and items have different textures even the sun does, but the sky isn't like they show in the video with nice purple with blue lining, and the other starts and nice sun, if your wondering which packs theese two

Ricardoh 128x vaporwave pack

MrKrqbs 16x Expaxial pack

I do take note i have intel iGPU and the people who use it have gpus considering they have over 100fps clearly

so it might need gpu drivers to run 

I think that it may be because you are using two packs at the same time. Try re-ordering the packs in the resource packs menu. The fact that you have an iGPU should not be the problem. It may also be the color accuracy of your screen.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Just now, MarvintheParrot said:

I think that it may be because you are using two packs at the same time. Try re-ordering the packs in the resource packs menu. The fact that you have an iGPU should not be the problem. It may also be the color accuracy of your screen.

considering it has a i7, and a 2304p screen, i use 1080p setting but 1.8.9 aint support that, i use one of them at time, the second one is just the normal default pack i cant move, or can i???

1 minute ago, FakeFBI said:

considering it has a i7, and a 2304p screen, i use 1080p setting but 1.8.9 aint support that, i use one of them at time, the second one is just the normal default pack i cant move, or can i???

make sure that the texture packs that you are using are on top of the default one. Are the texture packs 1.8.9, or 1.16 or ect?

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

1 minute ago, MarvintheParrot said:

make sure that the texture packs that you are using are on top of the default one. Are the texture packs 1.8.9, or 1.16 or ect?

1.8.9, all my packs are besides medieval for 1.16

Just now, FakeFBI said:

1.8.9, all my packs are besides medieval for 1.16

make sure that in the video the person showcasing it is not using another texture pack, such as another one they made.

1 minute ago, MarvintheParrot said:

make sure that in the video the person showcasing it is not using another texture pack, such as another one they made.

i did its just them showcasing then theres a link to download, i downloaded shoved it into resource packs and boom no sky

It probably uses Optifine for the sky.

Some pack require Optifine for certain features such as beautiful skies.

I may be stupid, but at least I'm not an idiot.

Just now, davidjcoble said:

It probably uses Optifine for the sky.

that's what i thought, i forgot how to download it though, i think i tried downloading it earlier, but i was a dum dum and prob didn't do a right steps

Just now, FakeFBI said:

that's what i thought, i forgot how to download it though, i think i tried downloading it earlier, but i was a dum dum and prob didn't do a right steps

Go to optifine.net, get your version of Minecraft, make sure you have Java (from Java.com), and then just run the .jar launcher

1 minute ago, davidjcoble said:

Go to optifine.net, get your version of Minecraft, make sure you have Java (from Java.com), and then just run the .jar launcher

thx bro, if i remember correctly does it also give the zoom thing?

Just now, FakeFBI said:

thx bro, if i remember correctly does it also give the zoom thing?

Yea, I think the hotkey is "c"

2 minutes ago, davidjcoble said:

Yea, I think the hotkey is "c"

i was gonna download it, but i remembered i have flans mod, i have a error with that when i spawn any 3d thing it gives me some code with a -1 at end

Just now, FakeFBI said:

i was gonna download it, but i remembered i have flans mod, i have a error with that when i spawn any 3d thing it gives me some code with a -1 at end

Oh, hmm. I've had problems with FLANS and Optifine before

1 minute ago, davidjcoble said:

ive noticed something in this world, nothing good happens to me.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, davidjcoble said:

the optifine doesn't work i put the optifine to 1.8.9 when i press c it doesn't zoom and the sky doesn't work still imma check if i need to map the hotkey

EDIT: just found a video for sy texture packs, imma check if they are separate packs or just sky packs

14 hours ago, FakeFBI said:

the optifine doesn't work i put the optifine to 1.8.9 when i press c it doesn't zoom and the sky doesn't work still imma check if i need to map the hotkey

EDIT: just found a video for sy texture packs, imma check if they are separate packs or just sky packs

NVM it does work, thx for the optifine advice the sky works now i'm figuring out how to make it night sky not day sky