Rebuild problem

Thorpe

Currently rebuilding since I got a new case and MOBO. Problem is, my new Corsair hi100 has a bunch of cables and I have never worked with any of them. On top of that, I have a bunch of RGB cables that I don’t know where they should go. Mobo: X570 

plz someone hop in a discord call and talk me through this 😕 

https://discord.gg/GAhEJPuF

image.jpg

41 minutes ago, Thorpe said:

Currently rebuilding since I got a new case and MOBO. Problem is, my new Corsair hi100 has a bunch of cables and I have never worked with any of them. On top of that, I have a bunch of RGB cables that I don’t know where they should go. Mobo: X570 

plz someone hop in a discord call and talk me through this 😕 

https://discord.gg/GAhEJPuF

image.jpg

Left 2 touching your index finder are fan wires... You plug the AIO Fans into those (if you want the AIO to control the fans, could plug fans directly into mobo if you wanted, but I would probs plug into AIO, it likely will control them based on water temp). They are like the headers on your mobo.

Then you have a fan sense wire you plug into the mobo (the fan plug with only a single wire going to it) that reports back RPM info to your mobo. Next is SATA power for the AIO pump and fans. then on the right is some RGB stuff that I am not sure about.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air