Mavix M9

Go to solution Solved by mrfearless,

Im happy to report that I did receive my chair. Still no replies to emails etc, so can only put that down to pandemic issues. They really need to improve their customer support, or at least reply to emails.

After watching Colton on the ShortCircuit video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZvVLuWGxU I ended up purchasing the Mavix M9 at their website on Feb 20th. They took payment via visa card and a rep was quick to email about shipping fees outside of the US which I agreed to. Payment for shipping fees was taken. I emailed the rep back a week later and used the Contact Us webform as I noticed the order was stuck at processing, so I wanted to check if there was a delay or something. No answer. I went onto their discord in the help channel and indicated I had purchased and that the order was stuck at processing. No interaction. I also noticed other users on the same discord mention no response from emails etc. On twitter I see influencers and youtubers receiving these chairs but not ordinary customers. So I feel a number of red flags have been raised now and am beginning to worry that I was scammed.

• 3 weeks later...

Im happy to report that I did receive my chair. Still no replies to emails etc, so can only put that down to pandemic issues. They really need to improve their customer support, or at least reply to emails.