Tt esports BLACK ice mouse: it will make your hand fall over

brownninja97

Tt_eSports_BLACK_Snow_Edition_01.jpg

So here it is in all its, um yeah it doesnt have any of that in the appearance factor. This mouse uses an Avago sensor, thermaltake havent told anyone as to which one its using so i think it will be worse then my rat 7. It can handle up to 5700dpi so you can 1440degree spin no scope or whatever the hell you do at that speed, its not the highest but its not like people will loss sleep over it. it also have a blue led on the side so that your parents know the pc is on as 3:00am and slap you for trying to fake sleep. There are also 5 4.5tonne wieghts in the mouse for the lifting people of the world. There is also 128kb storage for up to 5 profiles and 30 programmable macros, no idea how this makes sense as i see 5 clickable buttons. It has OMON switches rated up to 5million clicks, and yes im going to test that, if Tte would kindly sent me one

Tt_eSports_BLACK_Snow_Edition_03.jpg

MSRP: $49.99 coming in the month of april which is my birthmonth(that doesnt sound right).

http://www.techpowerup.com/199189/tt-esports-debuts-the-black-snow-edition-gaming-mouse.html

At any rate like the post if you liked it and like the post if you disliked it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't think I will ever own a white PC peripheral.

I don't think I will ever own a white PC peripheral.

gallery_16690_297_1005913.jpg

lol, this mouse is sexy, its a shame its internals are pathetic.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Tte "Black Ice" is clearly white... I don't like being deceived Thermaltake!

blackice is invisible, light flows through it faster then glass.

Listen if you care.

Very nice mouse.

P.s it's sad to see everyone trying to get likes on their comment so stop trying.

Cheese

Very nice mouse.

P.s it's sad to see everyone trying to get likes on their comment so stop trying.

oh sorry about that its like my slogan now.

Listen if you care.

lol, this mouse is sexy, its a shame its internals are pathetic.

G400 master race!

Tt_eSports_BLACK_Snow_Edition_01.jpg

So here it is in all its, um yeah it doesnt have any of that in the appearance factor. This mouse uses an Avago sensor, thermaltake havent told anyone as to which one its using so i think it will be worse then my rat 7. It can handle up to 5700dpi so you can 1440degree spin no scope or whatever the hell you do at that speed, its not the highest but its not like people will loss sleep over it. it also have a blue led on the side so that your parents know the pc is on as 3:00am and slap you for trying to fake sleep. There are also 5 4.5tonne wieghts in the mouse for the lifting people of the world. There is also 128kb storage for up to 5 profiles and 30 programmable macros, no idea how this makes sense as i see 5 clickable buttons. It has OMON switches rated up to 5million clicks, and yes im going to test that, if Tte would kindly sent me one

Tt_eSports_BLACK_Snow_Edition_03.jpg

MSRP: $49.99 coming in the month of april which is my birthmonth(that doesnt sound right).

http://www.techpowerup.com/199189/tt-esports-debuts-the-black-snow-edition-gaming-mouse.html

At any rate like the post if you liked it and like the post if you disliked it.

that was pretty funny

blackice is invisible, light flows through it faster then glass.

Have you seen the Key and peele about that? hilarious

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)