Overclocking problem, please help!

I decided to do a manual overclock of my 8700k yesterday. I dialed in all my settings and ran a few stress tests, finished off with running Prime95 for an hour to check for instabilities. Everything went fine. But then today started to play Destiny 2 and my main screen kept on going black then coming back (computer still running almost like the source was being changed). I changed over my main screen so I was playing on my secondary and that one was fine but the other continued to go blank then come back on again.

I checked all the cables and everything was fine, so I thought I would remove the OC that I did. That was about 12 hours ago now and I have had no problems with my screen. 

Does anyone have any suggestions that would be great. I have had an auto OC on this before and it was fine. 

Specs:

Asus Maximus XI Hero Z390

Fractal Design 360 AIO cooler

RTX 2070

OC:

5Ghz

1.350 Volts

XMP1

That doesn't really sound like a CPU overclock issue, although that could manifest in a lot of different ways.

What's your power supply?

Are your graphics drivers up to date? 

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Probably a touch or two low on v-core. Mine won't do 5ghz on that low (1.350v) stable either. Woof above, look at his sig for reference. 1.385v.