All my peripherals stop working randomly

AnAcidLemon

Hi! thanks for reading. 

The most recurrent issue is the mouse, it sorts of reconnects really fast, around the second. the most noticeable thing is the sound of it reconnecting, but eventually, all my peripherals disconnect, my keyboard wont do anything, even give me a light when i press the caps lock. my sound (bluetooth usb or usb speakers) won't play any sound, i won't be able to move my mouse, even tough it's light is still on, my wacom tablet turns off, etc. sometimes all the usbs will work again around the minute. sometimes i just turn off my pc by pressing the case turn off button, it isn't a crash, but i can't interact with the pc. I just tried reseting my pc on windows recovery options to see it that helps with the problem, reinstalled drivers and stuff and yet, no luck. I've also  already deactivated the usb ports ability to turn off themeselves on the device manager and also already deactivated usb selective suspending on my power management, but still nothing.  

here's my speccy url http://speccy.piriform.com/results/b6n8mCj4DmmKUzW1c1W3fm3

my psu is a corsair RM1000x, so i'm not really sure if the problem is in the power side, since i guess i have plenty left. thanks for the help!

That link is for some reason is dead. Can you manually list your motherboard, cpu, ram and graphics card.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

14 minutes ago, Levent said:

That link is for some reason is dead. Can you manually list your motherboard, cpu, ram and graphics card.

Worked for me. This is the relevant part with the specs.

Noname.jpg.2cc6cd0d21ecf766591ce2711b48e3dd.jpg

Noname.bmp