Corsair iCue issues

Sh4d0wm4n

Hello,

I Am hoping i can get some help and support on an issue i am faced with. 

Specs:
BeQuiet 900 R2 pro Case
Asus ROG Hero 8 X570 - EK MonoBlock
Ryzen 5800X - EK MonoBlock
32GB 3600 Dominator Pro
EVGA 2070 - EK WaterBlock with backplate
X2 2TB Samsung EVO SN850 NVME 
HX750i PSU

1x LL140 - Seems OK
3x LL120 - One is OK two are "Iffy"
3x QL140 (brand new and OK, Bought 4 but using 3 as the existing LL is OK)
3x RGB Strip & 5x RGB Strip
2x Commander Pro - only using 1 but bought second thinking it will fix my issues AND allow my 7th fan to work in iCue.

Issues-
when i first built the PC everything was fine, and all RGB was working ok, but it slowly started to have issues with some rans not addressing correctly and then RGB began to flicker until a point where they just didnt light up. 
Fans would always work and RPM in iCue all ok. 

My issues are solely RGB Related and i think now i am left with faulty LL120 Fans - perhaps that has been the issue from day 1, not sure.

Can anyone help advise on my connection diagram, Can i use a PWM Y Cable and remove the 2nd Commander pro? 

It is also worth noting that in iCue i only see Lighting Channel 1 and 2 under Lighting setup - i presume this is my Node Pro / RWF0019? 

Commander Pro 1:
USB TO MB Header
USB TO RWF0040
USB TO RW0019
3PIN RGB to RGB HUB
2X LL120
1X LL140
3X QL140
No Temp atm.

Commander Pro 2:
Not connected up 

RWF0040:
3X QL140

RW0019:
1- 3X RGB Strip
2- 5X RGB Strip

RGB HUB:
3x LL120
1x LL140

ICUE.png

does your diagram reflect the lighting order in icue? you want your rgb plugged in order so you affect are in the correct order. I also think you cabling can be simplified. both of these can be fixed later I guess. 

software and firmware is up to date ?

what happen with static color choice white, red,blue, green for all fan?

what's is the lighting like during boot or shut down? do you have or know how to set a static color to memory?

also is it just me or does that tube have a fat kink in it?

Thanks for the reply, 

I think i have the solution, sack off the LL fans and Replace with QL - they will arrive in the morning, I will then get rid of the lighting node pro and have the two RGB Hubs connected by USB (currently not showing) and the RGB Strips connected direct to my Commander Pro. 

The pipework has no kinks in it but that is all temp anyway (well it has been temp for 15 months now haha), no i FINALLLLLY have the EK block for the X570 i am going to rebend everything inline with my OCD.

1 hour ago, Sh4d0wm4n said:

Thanks for the reply, 

I think i have the solution, sack off the LL fans and Replace with QL - they will arrive in the morning, I will then get rid of the lighting node pro and have the two RGB Hubs connected by USB (currently not showing) and the RGB Strips connected direct to my Commander Pro. 

The pipework has no kinks in it but that is all temp anyway (well it has been temp for 15 months now haha), no i FINALLLLLY have the EK block for the X570 i am going to rebend everything inline with my OCD.

well you got new fan coming anyways. so ill just skip the troubleshooting. but if you make a new list of everything i can make a diagram that streamline your config and will allow for a better flow of lighting effect