Corsair 900D Vs NZXT Switch 810?

ReaCTxo

I have a switch 810 currently and i purchased it about 6 months ago, its a good case but i dont like it to much anymore.

its a good case but i dislike the top of the case and some of the features of the case, do you think buying a 900D is a better choice?

I have been looking into the 900D and i love it, i love the look and all the features about it but i also said that about the switch 810 before i got it.

So i wanted to know is the 900D actually that good? and is it better then the switch 810?

Because i dont want to buy it and me have the same feelings about it in 6 months as i do with the switch 810.

I don't like the 900D, it's too big and clumsy. I'd rather go for a 750D if you want a Corsair Obsidian's case.

I don't like the 900D, it's too big and clumsy. I'd rather go for a 750D if you want a Corsair Obsidian's case.

I love the bigger cases, thats why i loved the switch 810 and thats why i think the 900D would be amazing :)

do you plan to custom water cool? if not your just wasting your money on a 900d and also getting a empty case

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I love the bigger cases, thats why i loved the switch 810 and thats why i think the 900D would be amazing :)

Ah, personal preference tho. The 900D is still the nicest in it's category tho.

Are you going to mod it. the 900D is perfect for modding, for the simple reason of it being so plain. it is basically a blank canvas. that's why some people don't like it, as it is plain.
I personally like the understated looks, I let whats inside the case shine by buying colourful parts and leds.

nzxt switch 810 is a good case though, maybe leave it and wait for the 1000D in 2-3 year if you don't plan on upgrading soon.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Are you going to mod it. the 900D is perfect for modding, for the simple reason of it being so plain. it is basically a blank canvas. that's why some people don't like it, as it is plain.

I personally like the understated looks, I let whats inside the case shine by buying colourful parts and leds.

nzxt switch 810 is a good case though, maybe leave it and wait for the 1000D in 2-3 year if you don't plan on upgrading soon.

I will be modding the case, not straight away but once i get the money for my ideas then yes i will be doing that :)

do you plan to custom water cool? if not your just wasting your money on a 900d and also getting a empty case

Not straight away but after a while yes

Not straight away but after a while yes

ok in that case dont get the case now, for all you know you might not be able have the money for all the parts. get the 900d when you finally get all the money for all the parts

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

ok in that case dont get the case now, for all you know you might not be able have the money for all the parts. get the 900d when you finally get all the money for all the parts

Ill be able to get the parts no worries just not that good with water cooling at the moment and want the water cooling to be perfect :)

Ill be able to get the parts no worries just not that good with water cooling at the moment and want the water cooling to be perfect :)

well if your sure go for it

Specs

I have a 900D and I love it.   Although I like the look of caselabs quite a bit, may get one in the future.

Quick Rant:

The only things that are annoying is:

1)

The VERY bottom of the motherboard tray is a tiny bit flimsy, if you try to put a GPU or something in the bottom slot, be careful that you don't smash your mobo.

2)

The front panel cover things for the 5.25 bays are sorta hard to get your hand inside the bays to remove the covers, but thats the same with lots of cases.

3)

The sidepanel vent covers at the bottom are a PAIN to get off, I stripped 2 screws out and almost had to drill them out.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I will be modding the case, not straight away but once i get the money for my ideas then yes i will be doing that :)

Go with the Silverstone TJ11. You can take that case complety apart in a few minutes, a motherboard tray that can be removed from the case aswell so you can install your motherboard & gpu's etc and just simply sliding it back in would make it yourself much easier.