new2acc

LordOfWinterfell

So, i was in a hurry to join my online class, i booted my Pc and instantly clicked on chrome and received this pop up.  As far as i know, it's just an HTML message, but the question is, why did it appear in the first place? 

image.thumb.png.dc124ede54663d610fbc56ef7a01df2f.pngimage.png.89232092a1c6234285766c4e46f65ac6.png

Show us a picture of the addons currently in your browser.

Probably one of them causing the issue as @RAM555789said.

I deleted 2 hours ago the Dinosaur game (the one that anyone can play when offline), i had it downloaded for my young brother. Right now, I have Honey, Kaspersky and BetterTTV 

Did it keep coming up? As far as I can tell its just a landing page that pops up from random extension games you might get. It shouldn't really be much of an issue, just old code someone forgot to remove from their browser game, or just were not good at coding in CSS/HTML code and thats all they could make to thank you for playing their game.

Its is the dinosaur game, This happened to me too, but in this case, going to the 2acctop website redirects you to the "agame. best" website which gives you a virus,I believe it triggers it when your computer go into sleep mode, is when it starts and I have my computer in sleep mode a LOT.