Suggest some games

VirusDumb

My dad deleted all my games, which gave me a lot of space on my ssd and hard disk to try new games. But my pc is low end, it can only run games before 2008 and some after 2008 games such as watchdogs, mafia 2,just cause 2 with 640x480 20-35 fps, it can also handle Indie games such as untitled goose, minecraft in 1366x768.

specs

• i3 3210 3.2 ghz
  • 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
  • intel hd 2500
  • win7 pro 64bit
  • No discrete gpu

Commander Keen

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, gloop said:

Favourite genres/settings?

fav genres: sandbox open world with cars and guns

fav settings:480p is enough

Look, I am a brother in terms of the sufferings of integrated graphics, and they can suck, but trust me, when you take your time to tweak some settings then it can perform far better than you can have ever imagined.

Ways to tweak settings:

1. Follow this guide on youtube that is awesome to gain an additional 7+ fps in games, --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IZRFPyZgE

(worked for me in Destiny 2 and made my game playable)

2. Download modded drivers for intel igpus that suck every drop of performance out of the system through  this guide on Lowspecgamer, a budget focused youtuber that teaches you how to install the drivers from PHDGD as a part of a guide, --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZG50Nm5sOM

3. Personal suggestions from me to go to task manager and look for the game exe while it is running and set priority to realtime, it can add that desperate drop of performance to just make it playable. 

Following these steps, I got from 15 fps avg. on 720p at 30% render res (A horror of a blocky mess) to 720p at 45% render res. with some much needed fxaa settings to an avg. of 20 fps on Destiny 2, which is One HELL of a game to run on igpus, but is really fun.

NOW FOR THE GAME SUGGESTIONS ----->

If you don't still make the tweaks, then you still have chance of playing nice games at good framerates. If you have steam installed, Get the Orange box, a bundle of epic Valve games like Portal, Half Life series and much more at the price of around 5 usd on sales, I live in Pakistan so I got it for 1.5 usd on a winter sale and enjoyed the games soo much, they are legends and definitely worth your time. As a point of reference, Your cpu and igpu combo will hardly have any problem running the games at ultra at 1080p with 60 fps, and on all low around 300 fps! Yes, I have an i7 3770 with hd 4000 which is the big bro of hd 2500 and the game hardly took up 20 percent of my cpu's power.

If the games are not sought after for some reason, you can try Krunker, which has the system requirements of a french fry,(get it, because potato?) and will easily run on your specs at ultra at 1080p at 120 fps, It is the equivalent of of CSGO and quite fun! It has a interesting history and is available on browsers such as google chrome and firefox and a click and play. You can also download it on Steam if you want. 

Finally we come to Destiny 2, my most beloved game. I have a record of 100+ hrs on it (over the span of 2 yrs, I am fine thank you) and love the game's immersiveness, graphics and storyline and gunplay. It is very tweakable, and you can Watch a guide on Lowspecgamer on it, Great start for a lifetime of enjoyment. BUT, it needs the tweaks in order to be playable, otherwise you will be left in a blockly mess of res if you don't. Good luck, Hope this helped.

59 minutes ago, SeAsOn3 said:

fav genres: sandbox open world with cars and guns

fav settings:480p is enough

The Orange Box (Portal/2 and Half Life/2/E1/E2) is great for the roughly 4 euro you can get it for during Steam sales. Older GTA (3, SA, VC) and Just Cause games can also be gotten for cheap. 

9 hours ago, SeAsOn3 said:

My dad deleted all my games, which gave me a lot of space on my ssd and hard disk to try new games. But my pc is low end, it can only run games before 2008 and some after 2008 games such as watchdogs, mafia 2,just cause 2 with 640x480 20-35 fps, it can also handle Indie games such as untitled goose, minecraft in 1366x768.

specs

• i3 3210 3.2 ghz
  • 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
  • intel hd 2500
  • win7 pro 64bit
  • No discrete gpu

Halo Wars, Civilization 5, Portal or Half Life series, Hand of Fate, Castle Crashers, Dead Pixels, Hotline Miami, Spelunky, Spore, Super Meat Boy, Turok, Terraria, Banished, How to Survive, Any card/board game available on desktop, One hour One Life, Runescape, Sports games, rage, older farcry series

8 minutes ago, DelavorexIndustries said:

Halo Wars, Civilization 5, Portal or Half Life series, Hand of Fate, Castle Crashers, Dead Pixels, Hotline Miami, Spelunky, Spore, Super Meat Boy, Turok, Terraria, Banished, How to Survive, Any card/board game available on desktop, One hour One Life, Runescape, Sports games, rage, older farcry series

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is also a good game however I believe it is only available as Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning now, I am not sure if there is a significant performance impact.

10 hours ago, gloop said:

Older GTA (3, SA, VC) and Just Cause games can also be gotten for cheap. 

I have played them all.

13 hours ago, Trandond7 said:

Ways to tweak settings:

1. Follow this guide on youtube that is awesome to gain an additional 7+ fps in games, --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IZRFPyZgE

(worked for me in Destiny 2 and made my game playable)

2. Download modded drivers for intel igpus that suck every drop of performance out of the system through  this guide on Lowspecgamer, a budget focused youtuber that teaches you how to install the drivers from PHDGD as a part of a guide, --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZG50Nm5sOM

3. Personal suggestions from me to go to task manager and look for the game exe while it is running and set priority to realtime, it can add that desperate drop of performance to just make it playable. 

Following these steps, I got from 15 fps avg. on 720p at 30% render res (A horror of a blocky mess) to 720p at 45% render res. with some much needed fxaa settings to an avg. of 20 fps on Destiny 2, which is One HELL of a game to run on igpus, but is really fun.

Well I've already done and tried everything here, but I won't suggest anyone else to try using modded drivers, I had downloaded and tried them, and it almost Fu¢ked my PC, their were frequent crashes, some softwares refused to open, such as PowerPoint/Excel well I usually don't use Ms office, but this is technically my dad's PC and he uses it for his office work sometimes.

On 2/28/2021 at 12:39 PM, SeAsOn3 said:

Well I've already done and tried everything here, but I won't suggest anyone else to try using modded drivers, I had downloaded and tried them, and it almost Fu¢ked my PC, their were frequent crashes, some softwares refused to open, such as PowerPoint/Excel well I usually don't use Ms office, but this is technically my dad's PC and he uses it for his office work sometimes.

Well, like my old dell i5 2410m laptop with dx 9 gpu, you need to replace the pc with a pc you can call your own, or find an awesome deal for a i7 3770 or an i5 3470 or a Xeon in the lga 1155 socket, and upgrade the cpu and sell the old i3 for some cash, and get an entry level gpu like a r5 240, which will get you by in 1080p destiny 2 gameplay at 30 FPS for around 7 bucks if you play your cards right, assuming you are in India, that can be found for 1,000 rs Indian or here in Pakistan 2,500 rupees pakistani. Even better is the r7 250, an entry level gpu for around 4000 Pakistani rupees and 2000 Indian rupees or 25 dollars for a good deal. That is an excellent card for someone like you who needs an upgrade for a pc, as it can play 1080p destiny 2 are med settings with 60 FPS. believe me that is good. Either way best of luck

On 2/27/2021 at 11:58 AM, SeAsOn3 said:

specs

• i3 3210 3.2 ghz
  • 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
  • intel hd 2500
  • win7 pro 64bit
  • No discrete gpu

osu!

If you like anime and rhythm games. Isn't for everyone, but it's fun for me at least. Give it a try if you like anime.

woah, it's a signature

Evil Genius

X3: Terran Conflict

Don't Starve

Totally random games, but should run fine

On 3/6/2021 at 10:07 PM, dundee said:

osu!

If you like anime and rhythm games. Isn't for everyone, but it's fun for me at least. Give it a try if you like anime.

Well I'm not into anime games,but I have played a lot of genshin impact on my phone.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:42 PM, Trandond7 said:

Well, like my old dell i5 2410m laptop with dx 9 gpu, you need to replace the pc with a pc you can call your own, or find an awesome deal for a i7 3770 or an i5 3470 or a Xeon in the lga 1155 socket, and upgrade the cpu and sell the old i3 for some cash, and get an entry level gpu like a r5 240, which will get you by in 1080p destiny 2 gameplay at 30 FPS for around 7 bucks if you play your cards right, assuming you are in India, that can be found for 1,000 rs Indian or here in Pakistan 2,500 rupees pakistani. Even better is the r7 250, an entry level gpu for around 4000 Pakistani rupees and 2000 Indian rupees or 25 dollars for a good deal. That is an excellent card for someone like you who needs an upgrade for a pc, as it can play 1080p destiny 2 are med settings with 60 FPS. believe me that is good. Either way best of luck

Well back when those GPUs were released gaming PCs weren't a thing in India, that's why they are hard to find at proper price, anything before the GTX 700 series is hard to find, even if you do, it's either overpriced or damaged