Mouse for under $40

HussainM

I was close to buy Logitech G502 HERO in slight used condition but didn't because I went through so much trouble with my old G502 proteus spectrum, replaced 3 switches, sensor and repaired scroll wheels few times and had double click issues with both side buttons.

We have several brands here in my country, Logitech, Razer, Steelseries etc. are very expensive in new condition so I only have few choices:

Fantech UX3

Fantech X17

USED:

Logitech G502 HERO

Razer Basilisk V1

I DO NOT want the mouse especially for gaming, I want the mouse for everyday use with a laptop. I use palm and finger grip.

I like the design and size of Fantech UX1 but not sure about the quality and reliability.

A little help will be appreciated

Thanks

I use a G502 Lightspeed and hove some friends that use the G502 Hero. None of us ever had any issues with that mouse, so I can only recommend it to you. Maybe you had an old version with some issues but the "newer" ones (within the last 2-3 years) are just great.

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

I use a corsair harpoon RGB pro and its really cheap, has icue rgb and a 12k dpi sensor

You could get a G305 Lightspeed. The side buttons can help if you need to like copy and paste stuff, etc. (you can bind that in Logitech G Hub)

It's got an optical switch, high DPI if you need it, and like I said, side buttons to help with your work.

(Note: Optical switches last longer than laser sensors in some typical mice.)

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

31 minutes ago, SEAL62 said:

I use a G502 Lightspeed and hove some friends that use the G502 Hero. None of us ever had any issues with that mouse, so I can only recommend it to you. Maybe you had an old version with some issues but the "newer" ones (within the last 2-3 years) are just great.

G502 hero left switch start double clicking in 2-4 months due to low quality 50 ml omron switch. there are dozens of report of this issue on the internet. I used g502 spectrum for around 4 years and repair it 6-7 times in last two years. double click started with my mouse after 1.5 years, it had 20 ml omron switch. Fantech UX1 also have 50 ml omron switch and that bothers me.

32 minutes ago, TTValexwillclapu said:

I use a corsair harpoon RGB pro and its really cheap, has icue rgb and a 12k dpi sensor

we also have this here but i don't like the design and it looks bit smaller for my hand.

7 minutes ago, Jayzer said:

You could get a G305 Lightspeed. The side buttons can help if you need to like copy and paste stuff, etc. (you can bind that in Logitech G Hub)

It's got an optical switch, high DPI if you need it, and like I said, side buttons to help with your work.

(Note: Optical switches last longer than laser sensors in some typical mice.)

unfortunately G305 lightspeed not available in my country and it would be out of my budget.

Then if wired mouse don't bug you a lot, a G102 won't hurt.

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

5 minutes ago, Jayzer said:

Then if wired mouse don't bug you a lot, a G102 won't hurt.

yeah this is also an option, I will add in to my list. but it still looks small. I also had two G500 and mx518 and I liked the grip of those mice. g502 was also good but heavy for me but I liked the performance and design of g502.

On 2/26/2021 at 1:22 AM, HussainM said:

I was close to buy Logitech G502 HERO in slight used condition but didn't because I went through so much trouble with my old G502 proteus spectrum, replaced 3 switches, sensor and repaired scroll wheels few times and had double click issues with both side buttons.

We have several brands here in my country, Logitech, Razer, Steelseries etc. are very expensive in new condition so I only have few choices:

Fantech UX1

Fantech X17

Cougar Minos XT

Asus ROG Gladius II Core

Bloody W70 Max & W90 Max

I DO NOT want the mouse especially for gaming, I want the mouse for everyday use with a laptop. I use palm and finger grip.

I like the design and size of Fantech UX1 but not sure about the quality and reliability.

A little help will be appreciated

Thanks

U CAN BUY THE AORUS M2..IM USING IT AND ITS WAY BETTER THAN UR LISTED MOUSES..U CAN LOOK INTO IT 🙂

On 2/27/2021 at 4:49 PM, STONKSBYTE said:

U CAN BUY THE AORUS M2..IM USING IT AND ITS WAY BETTER THAN UR LISTED MOUSES..U CAN LOOK INTO IT 🙂

Gigabyte mice not available in my country.

I update my list in my first post.

What do you guys suggest? Buy a new Fantech (especially UX3) or buy one of these mice in slightly used condition? Logitech and Razer mice easily available in my country (on OLX) in decent condition.