First real gaming pc

Ricqueta

Budget (including currency): 1500-1600€(800 already spent on a graphics card)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly for gaming (metro exodus,cyberpunk, Cs go, rust,...) some work (programing ) 

Other details started working about 3 months ago and been gaming on my laptop I got for college and was wanting an upgrade for a long time, and finally found a graphics card available and bought a rx 6800 for 800€.

Now i have 700-800€ for the rest of the build but I'm having a hard time choosing a cpu, I was thinking buying a either a r5 3600 or a r7 3700x but noticed that I can fit a r5 5600x in my budget. I'm thinking of going for 16gb of ram, 500 gb nvme sd+1 tb sdd(already have a sata ssd from my old build ) , and a 750 w 80 p gold ps from a good brand. 

If anyone was some suggestions about a cpu + mb combo or some recommended alterations I'd appreciate it. 

Thanks. 

What GPU are you using?

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

32 minutes ago, Ricqueta said:

If anyone was some suggestions about a cpu + mb combo or some recommended alterations I'd appreciate it. 

With confirmed USB issues on B550/X570 IMO it would be wise to wait and see can those be fixed by software (bios/driver) updates or not. Intentionally buying defective hardware does not seems like a good idea.

1 minute ago, Archer42 said:

With confirmed USB issues on B550/X570 IMO it would be wise to wait and see can those be fixed by software (bios/driver) updates or not. Intentionally buying defective hardware does not seems like a good idea.

Didn't know about that thnx. 

7 minutes ago, Jayzer said:

What GPU are you using?

Sorry I'm new to forum a messed up the response but it's a powercolour rx 6800 16gb

5 minutes ago, Jayzer said:

https://pt.pcpartpicker.com/list/LpzrXb

For some reason the parts are not embedding, so you can check out this list and see if it matches your preferences.

Thank you for you suggestion and yes it fits my build just maybe choosing a different case but thats more of a personal choice and maybe a bigger nvme ssd