High SSD and GPU temps

Reluctance

Hello!

I have recently built my new PC but am running into cooling issues, more specifically with my GPU and SSD. Here are my specs:

NZXT H510

B550 Aorus Elite v2

RTX 3070 Founders Edition

Ryzen 7 5800x
NZXT Kraken X53 Cooler

SSD EVO 970 500 GB

My SSD temps when under heavy load are around 60's, the M.2 slot rests under the CPU and above the GPU horizontally. It does have a heatsink that is apart of the motherboard, which makes me wonder why it is so hot.

As for my GPU, if it is under too much load it will exceed 85 degrees. I run 1440p with 144hz on gaming, but typically my graphics settings are lower, so I am unsure why it is running so high.

My current theory is my case and it's airflow. With the AIO pump, it has two fans in the front and two fans on the back - one on the top and one of the actual back - pushing air out. I notice the fan on the top does not push out much if any hot air. Originally that fan is an intake fan, but I changed it to match the 2 fans I added in the front with the AIO. 

21 minutes ago, Reluctance said:

My SSD temps when under heavy load are around 60's

those temps are fine for an m.2, they tend to run hot.

21 minutes ago, Reluctance said:

As for my GPU, if it is under too much load it will exceed 85 degrees

those temps aren't good imo though. have you tried messing with the fan orientation? the h510 is not known for good airflow unfortunately. my 3070 runs around 68c underload, 73c max with an h510i case. my fan orientation is 120mm rad front intake, top fan and rear fan exhaust. might be worth trying the rad on the front?    edit: nvm, re-read and realized you already have it that way.