Is there any Cabemod branded cable extensions that can work with this motherboards EPS connector?

Every EPS connector is keyed the same way.

The only change that's been added is more connectors, so an 8-pin vs a 4-pin, and in some cases an 8-pin and a 4-pin.

Any EPS extension will work.

elephants

The EPS connector on motherboards is standardised, it will work with any board that uses the ATX power standard. 

PSU compatibility is a different story though, so we'd need to know your PSU model, or you can use extensions, which are universal.

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The EPS connector on motherboards is standardised, it will work with any board that uses the ATX power standard. 

PSU compatibility is a different story though, so we'd need to know your PSU model, or you can use extensions, which are universal.

I plan on getting this PSU.

https://rog.asus.com/us/power-supply-units/rog-strix/rog-strix-850g-white-model/

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The RT series from Cablemod will work with that PSU. Or you can use extensions, which work with any PSU.

So if I were to get the Cablemod basic cable extension set I would be able to plug everything with out dangling cables?

Plan PC Build:

3 hours ago, JeffereyTheGamer said:

The basic extension set wouldn't be enough for your system. It only comes with a single 8 pin EPS and a single 8 pin PCIe, while your board takes an 8+4 pin EPS and the GPU takes 3x 8pin PCIe cables. 

You can order a custom set of extensions through Cablemod, and you can buy single cables to make up for what you'd need. 

12 hours ago, JeffereyTheGamer said:

You already bought/ordered those parts ? Some of those prices are off as they are out of stock at the usual price i.e The psu.

Also that case has poor thermals. There are better options available if you haven't already bought it.